The Algorithm

Part 1 stage 2
Found Family?

The next few hours were intriguing to say the least.
After Sally stoped trying to see if i was a danger to her family she eventualy started to tolerate me more, Will TV previous sucker who most likely went trought this process didnt speak to me just giving the occasional 'I know your pain' look as both Mossy and Cadie climbed me like a ladder.

The Second creeper who i found out was named Cupa was infact the older sibling of little Mossy over there,
It was interesting to know that biomes could influence a mob, turns out she spawned in the badlands thus her mangerine hair and overall more clementine colored moss with the rare blackish vine. It spoke well or her origins.

However the children still needed sleep. Mossy was a good character judge in Cupa's eyes so she sorta trusted me. Sally understandibly didnt.
Cadie however seemed to not give a single fuck about the fact i was technicaly a horrific creature and allready seemed to like me well enough..

And will.
The Spider felt like a phisical threath to me. However the husk despite his lethargy felt.. Off. Smarter. Wiser. His empty eyes sometimes had this glimmer of anticipation as if he was scaning me down to my micro movements.

I did NOT want to find out what the husk is capable off.

.....

The bar emptied. One by one mobs dissapeared into the darkness with the looming threat of the rissing sun making itself known.

Mossy still asleep in her sisters arms woke up for a second to hisss me something i assumed to be a goodbye. Cupa herself actualy wished me a pleasant day. Sally didnt quite apologise but at least gave me a sharp nod. Cadie was just uncouncious downright snoozing on her siblings back.

Soon enough it was just me. And Will. Yeah its suspicious as fuck. But. The Husk was intriguing and i was curious. A very advantajous combination for him

"So.....we.....gonna.....cut....the.....shit?"

The husk was lethargic sickly allmost but as the sun creeped up the dark sky he seemed to slowly re-energize himself.

I anwsered him with a growl of confusion.

"Dont... play... dumb... with...me."

Finaly he got up finaly sitting up with something akin to actual fucking stamina.

"...let me just make it clear then"

He looked at me. Realy looked at me.

"Fuck Mob votes."

...

Holy fuck.

I opened my mouth a torrent of questions and noise about to pour before he pushed himself foward and reached up to close my mouth like a chest.

"I know what your about to ask."

He paused and i for once i held my tounge and just listened.

"I dont know."
"I dont know how, why, or even who did this. IF anyone did this at all."
"All i know is this this is real. There are gods and they favour us like cherished toys."

The husk's claws dug into the wooden counter.

"....We aint immortal. Only Players can respawn. If mobs die its over. And even then players can only respawn for so long before they themselfes die and give up."

Will spoke. He was sincere but also... Hollow. Resigned fatigued in ways i havent yet to see.....Problably been here for way longer than me.

"I have no fucking idea if theres more of us. I only found another 3 before you and those 3 left this country a while ago to have their own epic adventures and what not."