Sakura Haruno (Naruto) in Jujutsu Kaisen

[Yeah, uncreative but hey, ideas are ideas]

...Summary-like prologue, written during sleep deprivation....

Aight folks! You know the drill! Sakura Haruno died in the 4th Shinobi War although we weebs knew that this is all made up facts to fancy the storyline.

She reincarnated as Yuji Itadori's younger sister because I've decided so. I mean, why not? They both have pink colored hair after all. Her name? Sakura is already a good name so it will remain as it is.

Sakura has been expanding her chakra pool since young. She doesn't have that much big pool of chakra herself. Compared to Naruto and Sasuke, hers was considered lesser in amount. Her chakra do feels off but she kept practising despite that. Although, even without using her chakra, her strength is comparable to Yuji's. (Ah, yes. The wonders of G E N E T I C S)

Here's where this story with no ending begins. On the day of their grandfather's death, both her and Yuji are grieving at the gloomy hospital. An emo that's not emo enough to beat Sasuke's emo chart (wtf am I writing?) needed her brother to ask a few questions regarding his investigation.

Sakura just watched them from afar while sitting on one of the yellow plastic chairs. Then, she was told by her brother to go straight home. He said he needs to help that guy and he promised to get home right away after he's done. Sakura just nods and go home as Yuji told him. She decided to surprise her brother by cooking his favourite dish for dinner. She waited.... And waited... and keep waiting... until she fell asleep. The next morning, she woke up at the dining table. Her dish from last night is still there, untouched. Her brother hasn't come home.

...Story Mode...

"...He isn't having an affair, is he?" Sakura shivers at the thought. She's still can't comprehend generation Z's line of thoughts fully. Let alone tolerate them. "Such a waste..." The food she made last night turned stale. She will make sure to give her brother a deserved scolding.

*Knock knock*

"Speak of the devil." Sakura opens the door. "Brother, where have you been all night- eh? Who are you?" Instead of his brother, she was greeted by a stranger. Great. Her brother is missing and now in front of her doorstep stood alternate Kakashi. 'What a day'.

"Hello~ Are you miss Sakura Itadori?"

"Speak. Where's my brother?" Sakura had no mood to sugar coat things. She was angry but also worried of his brother.

"Aye... You're not cute at all. Either way, your brother was transported to a new school. Yes, it was unreal that happens in overnight but that's just how life is~ Mind helping me packing his stuff?"

This guy! He's pulling a joke on me or something?! What's more, why is he wearing a blindfold?! "Ha! If you're thinking of scamming me then you better get lost if you value your life." I threatened him. However, he did not retreat. Instead, he came closer.

"Oh?~ I'm more curious what can you do to me? Mind telling?"

'Calm down Sakura. Where you stand is the family's house! Your only home! Don't break the ground! We don't have money for the repair cost!' Inner Sakura reminds her of the consequences. 'Instead, there's one way left to do...'

*Slam!*

Sakura slammed the door shut. The other side was a little bit hurt. A little. Just a little. "Come on now, I even brought the official letters! I'm not a scammer!" Sakura still shuts the door, not trusting him at all. Gojo sighs. He don't want to destroy someone's property outside his mission. But when he touched the door, he sensed slight amount of cursed energy poured onto it. The source is none other than the girl from the other side of the door. Gojo being Gojo, smiled in amusement as he has found a new issue to mess with the higher ups and make their hair falling due to stress.