Shoto Todoroki (BNHA) in Genshin Impact

*Chirp! Chirp!*

"Ugh! My head..." Shoto holds his aching head. Right after he woke up, he tried to recall what happened. 'That's right, we were fighting the wrap guy (Kurogiri).' He looks around to find himself in a forest area with tall trees comparable to skyscrapers. 'What is this place? I didn't recall the USJ having this kind of training area.'

USJ is too small to have this unbelievably tall tree- no, if these trees were indeed inside USJ then he would notice it. That means he's not in USJ.

'What in the Amazon did I just get myself into?' Shoto tested his phone signal since he was out of USJ's communication interference range but to no avail. 'Simply... There is no line here. Fuck you Kurogiri.' Shoto curses with all his heart.

His head turns left, and then right. He thought if he followed this river he might find a human civilization because- well- that's what the history teachers told him. Civilization often starts near a water source. So he scanned around the area with his heterochromia eyes and found a group of rather odd creatures instead. 'Those... aren't humans.' He slowly sneaks towards them and hides in the bush. He eavesdrops on them in silence. Although he could not comprehend their language, at least it confirms his theory that they are indeed monsters. Feeling intrigued, he didn't look where he stepped, making him break a tiny branch and reveal his hiding spot.

"YA!!!"

"Damn..." Shoto gets into his fighting stance. He didn't attack first to study the enemy's attack patterns. One of them is digging the dirt to grab a rock... and throw it. Shoto just deflects it with his arm. His face is deadpanned as the attack was so underwhelming. "This is... quite easy." he just stood there and created a wall of ice beside him to deflect an incoming arrow from a crossbow. At least these creatures have a knack for aiming. He casually froze them, leaving the entire camp becoming a huge chunk of ice that stood oddly amongst the green fields. A hand of that creature which held the crossbow is laid out on the other side of the ice. That hand shivers from sheer cold before finally letting go of the crossbow. It landed on a pyro-slime barrel which caused a huge explosion that shot ice shards within the proximity. Shoto was pushed back by the impact of the explosion and managed to create a layer of thick ice to shield himself from the raining ice shards.

Getting up from the grass, he left the vicinity, following what seemed to be a path. As he follows, he finds civilization. "...Are those knight outfits? What kind of world did that Kurogiri transported me to?" Shoto runs his hair through his fingers, observing the new surroundings and trying to digest the look of this new world he's now in. He walks towards the bridge and passes the gate without problems. 'Hmm. They did not ask for an entrance fee. Maybe they're simply stationed here to keep the monsters out.' Shoto thought to himself.

He was simply walking observing the new surroundings while the nearby citizens of Mondstadt were whispering to each other in concern.

"That kid isn't from our nation, right? That outfit is really strange."

"Look at that big scar on his face. Poor boy must have gone through a lot." Another adds.

"That kid travels alone? Normally it's not safe but thank Barbatos this city had Knights of Favonius patrolling around."

Meanwhile, Diluc has just returned to the city to check on his bar when his sight caught on someone unusual. There is a teenage boy with unusual hair combination of red and white divided by half. A quarter of his face had a burn scar and he silently looked around as if he was lost despite not showing that much emotion. He looked around but did not interact with anyone. So Diluc approached the boy from behind. "You seemed lost. Your first day in Mondstadt I presume?" He uses his usual tone so he won't startle the boy.

"Mondstadt? Where this is? German?" The boy asks rather innocently despite that stoic face of his.

"German? What is that? Mondstadt is a nation, along with Liyue, Inazuma, Sumeru, Fontaine, Natlan and Snezhnaya. Did no one tell you?" Diluc places his hand on his chin pondering what the boy is talking about when he says German.

The boy's eyes slightly widen in horror. "What? Then... there's no UA here?"

Diluc is now even more confused. "What in the Teyvat is UA?"

"Teyvat? This can't... No way..." He mumbles between his sped-up breathing. It's like he's slowly having a mental breakdown.

Seeing things getting worse, Diluc is secretly panicking. "Look, kid, are you looking for your father perhaps?"

At the mention of that word, something inside Shoto snapped

At the mention of that word, something inside Shoto snapped. A spark of fire appears and then this entire half is consumed by a tall firewall. Other citizens had to move away to avoid the raging fire. Diluc brings down his claymore to stab the ground and blocks the dancing fire. He stays there contemplating what to do because he does not want to hurt the boy.

"KUROGIRI YOU PIECE OF TRASH!!! WHEN I FIND YOU, YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE ASHES!" Shoto's anger only added fuel to his fire quirk. The flames were like a tall pillar of flame in the middle of the city. 

The amount of power emitted by Shoto alone is enough to make Diluc shudder. He still held onto his claymore as a shield, feeling the metal slowly burning to red. Diluc was almost at his limit until the raging fire slowly died out. He let go of his claymore which is burning red as if they were still being forged by Wagner. Diluc sees Shoto freeze his other half with ice. 'No way... this person can wield duo element... But normally only Fatui Harbingers can do so with the help of a delusion alongside their vision.' Diluc almost goes ahead to attack due to his accumulated hatred towards the Fatui when the boy looks up and bows.

"Sorry... I'll go somewhere else." The way his stomach rumbles after he says that makes it even harder to get angry at him. "Ah... I think I burned my wallet..." Now Diluc can't even get angry anymore. This boy is too pitiful.

"...I'll buy you lunch. We need to talk." Diluc offers. Shoto just hummed and agreed to talk.

[This is how I imagine Shoto's first arrival to Teyvat would be. I took the him from USJ timeline so I could make him more explosive in this short crossover. The rest of the plot? Haha. That's the thing.]