Kuroo Tetsurou (Haikyuu) in Yuukoku No Moriarty

Kuroo's POV

Kuroo's POV

*BZZZT! BZZZT! Smack!*

Ugh... why did I set an alarm? It's weekend! I need more sleep....

Zzz...

*Dong! Dong!*

Huh? Is that Big Bang clock? Since when we had that kind of alarm? Kenma must have pranking me again.

Zzz...

"Hey, wake up-"

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! LET ME HAVE MY WEEKEND BREAK!" I shot my eyes open much to my dismay. As my eyes adjusted to the surroundings, I no longer saw the interior of my room. Instead, an old building back in the old days. What a peculiar taste.

"Ms. Hudson! Is everything alright?!" Two men suddenly barge into the room where I am. "You! What have you done?!"

"Relax Watson, Mrs. Hudson is fine. That guy just woke up and is totally baffled. Too baffled I must say. Have you not enter this kind of building before?" The guy with the black hair asked me.

"Yeah, I never seen a place as old as this. Is this a museum? This place is so realistic. I applaud for your effort." The three of them stares at me weirdly. "Huh? What?"

"Ungrateful! This is what we get saving you from the street-! Mmmph!" The black haired guy shove a type of food into the woman's mouth.

"Okay kid! Tell me your name and your birthday."

"Who in the right mind would tell a stranger their name and birthday? " I squint my eyes. He's so shady. "Man, look at those spots on your neck. You were affiliated with drugs? And you... Watson? Right? Is that a scalpel? You're a doctor? And lady over there, why is it necessary for two men to be inside the same building with you? Except for the fact that they're renting the room upstairs from you, the landlady, am I wrong?"

"Woah, impressive! You figured out some of our background without us introducing ourselves!" Some... so that was indeed incomplete.

"Mr. Holmes is actually a detective-"

"You mean he wears that weird getup hanging over there?" That guy- Holmes, seems like his pride got hurt.

 "Ehem! Anyway, we just finished a case but when we got home, we found you lying down on the street. Rest assured! We are not criminals! So, kindly tell us your name and birthday?"

I stand up and walk to the window, opening up the curtain. Everything look so different. "Kuroo Tetsurou, November 17 1994." I said without averting my gaze.

"Kuro Tetsurou? So you're Japanese? What are you doing in London?" I heard scribbling sound on paper suddenly stopped. "Can you... Tell me what year we are now?"

"Year 2012? Why would you ask me? Woah! A horse! This theme park looks so real! London you say? It was like an old time Europe I saw in books! Ugh... I felt sorry for those people wearing those old fashioned and tight corsets. What a fashion disaster. Huh? Where's my smartphone? Damn it! I would really love to show off this place to Kenma."