𝟬𝟱. 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗥

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Who were you talking to?" Shirabu asks as he approaches Tendou.

"To Y/N," Semi responds.

"She made me feel a lot better," Goshiki smiles.

"Wait, how come I didn't get to talk to her?"

"You seemed busy," Tendou responded. "Now, let's shatter the other team!" The team gave him a nod before running back to the court, Shirabu following slowly behind.

 "Now, let's shatter the other team!" The team gave him a nod before running back to the court, Shirabu following slowly behind

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

"Thank you for doing this Goshiki-kun," I give him a smile as he leads me to the class of the girl he mentioned on Saturday.

"O-O course," he stutters which makes me chuckle at his flustered state.

"So, do you have any idea what she's like?"

"She's pretty quiet," Goshiki rubs the back of his head. "Not someone who likes being in the spotlight."

"I see," I nod as we finally came to a stop. We both look through the window and Goshiki points at the girl who was far off in the corner of the classroom. "I'll be back."

"I'll be waiting for you!" I laugh before telling him to go head to his class instead.

"Hey."

The girl jumped and looked confused as to why I approaching her. "Um, hi?"

"My name is L/N Y/N, I'm a second-year. I wanted to know if you were in any clubs already," I introduce myself. She fidgets with her fingers before responding with a small 'no'. "Great! If you don't know already, I'm the manager of the Shiratorizawa's boys volleyball team. I was wondering if you would like to become one as well. I mean, if you would like to of course."

"Um, m-manager?" I give her an enthusiastic nod before reaching into my backpack for a paper. I hand her the paper and she gives me a questioning look.

"You don't have to answer right now so I'll give you my number. Text me if you have any questions or if you have decided. You could also find me at the gym before and after school."