𝟬𝟳. 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡

[RECAP]

[RECAP]

I stretched out my arms before walking to the court in order to take down the net and clean up. As I reached for a volleyball on the floor, a hand brushed up against mine. I quickly look up and see brown eyes looking into mine. "What are you still doing here Shirabu-san?"

"I was hoping that I could have a chance to talk to you while I'll help you clean," he responded.

"Don't you have to meet with Ikeda-san?" I grab the volleyball before he could and soon notice that the cart was in the storage room

"Don't you have to meet with Ikeda-san?" I grab the volleyball before he could and soon notice that the cart was in the storage room. I let out a deep sigh as I started to head in that direction and feel Shirabu follow me behind.

"I do but I want to talk to you before," I heard Shirabu say. "I tried talking to you before but Semi and Tendou interrupted us."

"What did you want to talk about KENJI-KUN," I emphasize the nickname as a mockery while I rolled my eyes once entering the storage room. Not hearing a response come from him, I decided to push his buttons even more "I'm sorry KENJI-KUN, was that only for Iked-"

Just then, Shirabu shut the storage door behind us and seemed annoyed at this point. "Shirabu-san?"

"Why have you been acting so differently with me today?" Shirabu locked his eyes with mine. "I don't understand. Did I offend you or made you upset in any way?"

"It's nothing," I muttered as I shifted my gaze away from him, too prideful to admit that I was jealous and thought that he might like Ikeda.

"It's obviously something," he scoffed. "Tell me."

"I said it's nothing Shirabu-san," I gently shoved him away from blocking the storage room door. I reached for the handle but was instantly stopped by Shirabu. He grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him. He was incredibly close to me as if I moved a few inches forward, my lips would touch his.

He looked angry, confused, and worried at the same time. Have I really caused him to be like this? I always thought he didn't care or barely paid attention to me but for some reason, his expression proved me wrong. "Why are you avoiding me?"