𝟬𝟲. 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗗𝗔

[RECAP]

[RECAP]

Once reaching the gym, Kawanishi and Goshiki raced each other into the locker room, leaving me behind to set up the court. Just then, a familiar girl walked in, and a smile was placed on my face. "I-I came to see w-what I would have to do in this c-club if I decided to join."

"Great! I'll lead you during the whole practice," I smile. But my smile soon turned to a frown when I saw Shirabu walking in the gym with the girl that gave him the gift by his side.

 But my smile soon turned to a frown when I saw Shirabu walking in the gym with the girl that gave him the gift by his side

"A-Are you okay?" the young first-year asked as she scanned my face. I quickly averted my gaze from the two to her.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine," I rub my nape as I wave in reassurance. "So, the court is all set up. Now as a manager, I have to get the water bottles filled and towels for during and after the practice. Do you want to come along?"

She nodded her head and followed me to the outside of the gym. I could hear Shirabu's admirer laughing loudly inside and unconsciously furrowed my eyebrows. "A-Are you sure you're okay?"

"Sorry," I apologize. "I just had a tiring day. No need to worry!"

"Y/NIIEEEEE," I heard Tendou call my name as he stepped out of the gym to find me. "Oh? Who's this?"

"The first year that Goshiki-kun recommended to me, Kudo Kaori," I present her to him. A blush instantly rose in her face and she seemed to be even more nervous than before. "Kudo-san, this is Tendou Satori, our middle blocker."

"H-Hi-"

"So you're going to be the new manager huh? I'm a bit saddened that I won't be able to spend more time with you Kudo-chan. But I'm sure that you will be a great help for this team once we're gone," Tendou smiles and Kudo hesitantly smiles at him back. "Anyways, I have to talk to you later on Y/N. Oh, and also did you know that Shirabu's ad-"

"Admirer is here, yeah," I nod.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"I'll be fine," I tell him. "Now go on and stretch before practice starts."