6

(With the parents)

"How long has it been this bad? You should've come to me." Miss Moreno said to Mr Moreno. 

"You?" He scoffed.

"Yup." She said proudly.

"Hmm! Don't you remember what your generation was like when we took over?" He asked making a valid point. 

"Good point." She admitted. 

"Mm-hmm. Well, I guess it's up to the kids." He said. 

"The next generation is always more... powerful, more..." Miss Moreno said trying to find the right word.

"Evolved?" He said before another hero called out.

"I got it!" 

"What? You figure a way out of here?" Miracle Guy asked.

"Oh... no. I figured out how to switch on these security monitors. Surprisingly intuitive." He muttered while the rest of the parents looked at him funny.

"What? At least now we can watch something instead of sitting around yelling at each other." He shrugged as he plugged a cable in and it showed all of their kids running throughout the halls.

"Wait, what's this? A Capella?" 

"Rewind?"

"Fast Forward?"

"Are those our children?" One parent asked. 

"Wheels, how much time do we have?" Sunshine asked while they were running.

"Eighteen minutes." He replied. 

"Then we need to hurry if we want to stop the takeover." Missy replied. 

"Us? Are you nuts? We have to go free our parents and let them handle it." Wildcard said flabbergasted at the thought of us saving everyone.

"No! There's no time for that! By the time we get there, they-" Missy stared before she gt cut off. 

"No! I'm through listening to you. When I woke up, everything was perfect, then you come along and everything's a mess. If Little Miss No-Powers is who you want as a leader, fine, follow her straight into Alienville." He said." But Facemaker and I are gonna go get our parents."

"We are?" Facemaker questioned. 

"Yes. Right now." Wildcard said and he turned.

"Guys, we have to stick together. Guys!" Missy called out as they walked away. 

"What can you do? Some people are just-" Missy said before I cut her off.

"Forget him. We need to get to the rocket so I can stop it before it launches." I said as we started to run down the hall again.

"How are you so sure you can do that?" Missy asked Wheels.

"Because everything the aliens build is super intuitive to use, almost like it was designed for children to operate." He said.

"Get us close. We can turn it off." I told her while helping Wheels on his tablet. We ran into a hallway and saw the door of the doomsday. 

Before we got there some guards stopped us.

"What do we do now? Missy?"Rewind asked. 

"Why are you so calm?"Noodles asked her.

"Because we have something they don't know about, a secret weapon."Missy replied.

"We do?"Wheels asked confused. 

"Yeah." She said almost gave away our plan before I cut her off.