7

"You knew. How'd you figure it out?" She asked as her tentacles were revealed.

"You accidentally gave it away in one of your own drawings. Your art never lies." Missy said.

"You work for Granada, don't you? Or does Granada work for you?" I asked her. I don't know how alien planets work.

"They all work for me." She smirked as Facemaker ran in in Wild's clothes.

"What the... Ojo's an alien!" He said pointing out the obvious.

"We know!" All of us said unison.

"And now you can be impressed... and defeated... as soon as I figure out which button removes the shield." He said from the control room and it sounded like he was pushing buttons.

"Knowing the aliens, it's probably a big button with a picture of a shield on it." I called out and the shield went down.

"Thank you Sunshine." He said.

"Oh! I hate to spoil your celebration... but there's two minutes left. Game's not over yet." She said and drew some things on her tablet.

She swiped upwards and a few drawn monsters appeared. Huh.So she does have a superpower.

"Uh-oh!" Guppy gulped.

"We'll hold it off. You find a way to stop the launch." Missy commanded.

"Um, It's not an it. It's a them!" I said fearful.

"Then you better hurry! Come on, everyone."Missy motivated. I took a deep breath and raised my fists that were wrapped with light.

"Time to show these guys what we're made of." I said and tightened my light wrapped fists.

"Wild Card, you have to keep those shields down." I called as I threw some light at one of the creatures.

"Don't worry, Shine I'm on it." He said making me smile at the name. I think his hand was still on the button because I could hear what they were saying.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do, hmm? Turn into a bowling ball?" Granada (?) asked.

"Sure... if that's what I want. I can control my powers now. Working with Shine helped me realize I was so busy trying to prove everyone else wrong when I should have been concentrating on proving myself right. She believed in me. Now I believe in myself." He said making me blush as I kicked the monster.

"Oh, right. And you think that's enough. Believing in yourself. You tell me. Let's do this. Hmm. Let's take him." She said as he took his hand off of the button.

"Everyone spread out! Slo-Mo, attack! Guppy, waterslide!" I said as I demolished one of the monsters by pushing it into the pit.

"Hey, only speed up Slo-Mo."Rewind asked Fastforward.

"How?" Fastforward asked.

"I'll help you. Together." Rewind said and Slow-Mo started going really fast and punching the monster.

"Oh! Did you see that? Did anyone see that? It was too fast... for even me to see." His dad asked from the prison.

"I'm running out of water!" Guppy said.

"Guppy, make ninja stars. Noodles, slingshot!" Missy ordered and Gups got to working.

"Somebody pull Noodles!" Missy called out as I joined Wheels to hack the pyramid.

"I'm out. I need water." Guppy said and I turned to her.

"Hey, Guppy. This whole thing is covered in liquid metal. Liquid!" I called out to her and she started to make a big blob out of it.