Daycare-daniel seavey

It was a normal day doing my job as a daycare person." So Anna what do you want to do" I asked the little girl. " um colors or dress up" she say. We decided on coloring we have been coloring for about in hour when this teenage boy comes in. Wow he's really cute. He kinda just standing there so I ask "Anna do you know that guy". She looks over and nods "that my brother and so are those his friends coming in" she says. "Well Anna you have a good looking brother right there but you know I won't date him without your permission" I said she giggles which makes me laugh a little. We go back to coloring but then we're interrupted by those guys. "Hey Anna" One of the boys say. "Hey Dani Im coloring with gabby" she said exited which makes me smile." Oh that's awesome I'm Anna's brother Daniel" he says. "I'm gabby" I said and smile. They all sat down and grad a page to color too. We're all coloring when Anna randomly says something which makes me blush. "So Dani if you want to date gabby i approve  because she thinks you're cute". Everyone starts laughing but you and Daniel are both full on blushing." Ok Anna you didn't have to tell everyone" I said. She looks down "sorry gabby" she say. "No  no it's ok come here Anna" I said. She comes over and I put her on my lap I hug her. She stats to cry " oh no Anna I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry" I said really sad for hurting her feelings. " no it's fine you didn't hurt me" Anna says and I hug her, calm her down a little bit. After a lot of silence Daniel says something breaking it " Um I like you too"." Will you be my girlfriend" he asks I nod." Yay I approve" Anna yells we laugh.