🛹 • « 3 » • 🛹

᪥ ꧁ « ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ » ꧂ ᪥

I slowly open my eyes to see bright hospital lights.

"Y/N YOU'RE UP!!" Reki quickly sat up.

"Hey.."

I looked next to Reki to see Langa holding my hand and his head resting on the side of the hospital bed.

"I..." Tears started to roll down Reki's face.

"YOU IDIOT Y/N..I WAS SO WORRIED"
Reki was crying and I covered Langa's ears.

I look at him. "I'm sorry Reki..."

I sat up but groaned. "FUCK THAT STUPID BITCH!!"

Langa woke up.

"Oh sorry"

Langa hugged me tightly Reki soon joining in.

"I was so worried y/n"

"me too"

I started to cry and hug them tightly

"I love you guys so much"

                                  ✓

"So what was that whole fight about?"

I sigh and look down.

Reki shoots his hands up waving nervously and shaking his head. "Y-you don't have to say!!" Langa nodded

"No it's fine I'd rather get it out"

"okay"

I hold onto both of their hands and look down.

"The girl that was beating me her name is Kanna, she's an old childhood bestfriend of mine. I wasn't orginally born here ether. My parents were divorced I lived in America but always made contact with my dad. During school breaks I always came to Japan to stay with him. I was just as popular in America since my mother was an actress. Anyways back to Kanna. Our families knew eachother, back in America we always skated and hung out together. She was my best friend. We always did everything together, She moved to Japan about 3 years before me but I always saw her when I went to Japan and we always kept in touch. Before she moved we both skated together, I became the first female child skater champion in all of America when I was just in 6th grade, I got many more awards going on years but I became distant since I was so 'popular' before she moved and even after. My mother died 4 years ago and that's when I moved here with my father. I haven't made any friends in Japan, the girls ans guys that always surround me aren't my friends at all, I know nothing about them and they know nothing about me so I was just lonely and alone. Theres so much more but I'll just tell you this for now"

Reki was amazed and Langa's eyes sparkled

"cool"

"SO YOU'RE A AMERICAN WORLDWIDE SKATER GIRL CHAMPIAN, YOUR MOM IS AN FAMOUS ACTRESS, AND YOU'RE TECHNICALLY THE BEST SKATER THERE IS?? BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH??"