🛹 𖦹 « 4 » 𖦹 🛹

꧁ ꕥ « 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 » ꕥ ꧂

The three of us head off to 'S' so that Langa could practice.

I was caught up in my thoughts while skating. I was thinking about the deal.

I was easily able to beat Miya but never went against him so I'm not really sure if Langa was able to beat him though it didnt worry me.

As we got there I made sure to put on my Mask and glasses. At this point Reki and Langa already knew I was the Mochi.

"Hey y/n are you listening!" Reki asked.

I shook my head coming out of my thoughts "what.??"

"Are you okay?" Langa ask.

"Yea I was just thinking about earlier" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Whatever little ms evil teach Langa some tricks." Reki says crossing his arms.

"Quit calling me that!!" I pout.

"Quit calling me that" He makes a stupid face moking me.

"Just show Langa some tricks. You might even be able to use magic since you're a witch" Reki teases.

"Oh I'll show you a witc-" I grab my board about to slap Reki across the face but Langa grabs it in my hands stopping me.

"Woah now Maple calm down" Langa says.

Reki was in a flinching position. Then cleared his throat.

"A-anyhow.. remember Langa you're going against thee Japanese hopeful." Reki pleeds.

I hop back on my board skating next to them.

"It seems fun" Langa says.

"I've seen his skills he's pretty good but I was the one who taught him some of them at 'S'." I say shrugging.

The both look at me with a 'WHAT' shook face.

"Uh I think you should pay attention." I chuckle nervously causing them to look forward.

Miya comes out of nowhere skating.

"Hey shorty!!" I wave to Miya.

He gives me an annoyed glare as if I'm supposed to be scared.

"Someone's mad today" I laugh.