🎂❣️HAPPY BIRTHDAY REKI❣️🎂

"Y/n we have an important dinner today and I need you to help the maids prepare." Father spoke as he sat at his desk looking through paperwork.

"But father I have important plans today"

"I'm sorry y/n but most of the maids are on break so I'll need your help" He looks up at me.

Dammit how am I supposed to help the others prepare for Reki's birthday?

"Fine.." I sigh and exit his office.

I hurry up and run to my room taking out my phone to notice multiple missed phone calls from Langa and Miya.

Call

Me: "Hey Langa I can't make it to help you guys."

Langa: "why not?"

Me: "My father wants me to help for an important dinner I'm sorry."

Langa: "Will you make it in time?" His voice gotten saddened

Me: "I'm not sure but I'll try"

Langa asked me a few more questions as I answered having a small enjoyable conversation with him. Soon I answer the call and got straight to helping out the maids.

.

I put on an expensive dress that had slits on the sides showing my thighs one of the maids helped me pick out when we went out shopping together before.

I fix up my hair putting on jewelry and some makeup just to look more presentable.

"Miss y/n" A maid knocked on my door and walked in.

"Yes?" I turn and look at her.

"My you look beautiful, our guests have arrived" she smiles and leaves my room.

I don't want to do this shit

I exit my room and walk down the stairs making it to our dinning room to find my father sitting at our massive dinner table with two men, one with blue hair another with dark hair.

"Y/n you're finally down" Father smiles.

"Y/n this is our two guest Ainosuke Shindo and Tadashi Kikuchi." Father introduced.

I clearly knew who they were, Me and Ada- I mean Ainosuke both had a past which led me to know his assistant Tadashi.

I hated Ainosuke and still do to this day.

"Pleasure meeting you both" I glared at Ainosuke before bowing my head.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you Miss Y/n~" Ainosuke grinned giving off a creepy lustful aura towards me as I gave a dark kill full aura.

"Likewise" my eye twitched as I stood back up.

"Have a seat y/n" father told while a maid pulls out a chair for me, That chair was unfortunately right next to Ainosuke.

Goddamit

I hesitantly sit in my seat as the maids place down our fancy trays full of delicious food also pouring our drinks.

My eyes sparkle from the smells and sight my mouth slightly drooling.

"My this looks wonderful" Ainosuke spoke still grinning.

"Shall we dig in?"

.

I took a sip out of my water as I felt something touch my thigh so I look down to see Ainosuke's hand on my thigh.