III. Notes

~ Lytmir was born to a powerful celestial(Clyde Thompson) and an unknown omega-level mutant who controlled electricity. When he was around 12 years old, his mother was killed in front of him by an organization named ETERNITY that was warring with the SCP Foundation.

~ Lytmir got married to Nimera, the Goddess of Elements. Around 4 years afterwards, he had a daughter who they named Theella. They lived a very happy and loving life... until Theella found an eldritch spider who decided to take a massive bite out of her hand. At the time, eldritch sickness was nothing but a myth, so when she started throwing up uncontrollably and hallucinating, she was put on a variety of different medications that didn't work. After two years with this torturously painful sickness, she finally passed away in a special hospital made for inhuman entities. This caused his wife to take her own life via eldritch blade a few months later. After losing everything, Lytmir disappeared deep into the forest for around 15 years, channeling his powers and learning how to fully use them. When he eventually went back to society, he started working at his father's Foundation and used his powers to help make the SCP Foundation the successful and benevolent force that it is today.

~ Lytmir is one of the only deities that has not shown off his god-like form nor has he shown off the full extent of his powers. He calls himself the "God of Electricity & Technology" but he is actually a lot more. He is half celestial and can control all aspects of science, yet he chooses to rule over only two domains for some reason. It is even speculated that he could be more powerful than the Administrator!

~ You would think that Lytmir, after everything he has lost, would have a deeply rooted hatred for all eldritch beings and maybe even use his powers to try and get rid of them. However, it is actually the opposite. He doesn't have any animosity towards them and even tries to study them to understand what they are all about. 

~ Lytmir owns many orphanages and hospitals on earth that he frequently visits, helping out all the unfortunate humans that he can.

~ Lytmir used his full domain over science to create one very huge planet that is mostly forests, lakes, and rivers. He finds it to be very therapeutic and a place he can call home. It is also where he keeps the various weapons, technologies, and other things he creates safe from intervention. He likes humans... but, knows what they would do if they found the powerful technology he creates.