D-2

Y/n can't wait. She was saving her money for the Enhypen concert in her town for so long and even did part time jobs. She bought the lightstick, merch, and almost everything she needed for the concert. She even bought other things for herself.

The concert is in 2 days, so she's buying some facemasks, nail polish, make up, things she 'needs' to get ready.

"Honey, do you have everything you need? Do it faster, they're almost closing the store!" Her mom wasn't fine with to go on a concert she thinks it's just a waste of money. But she said y/n could go if she saved her own money. That's why y/n had to save money. Y/n wasn't even mad at her mom when she said that, 'cause her mom always supports y/n. No matter what choices she makes.

"Yes, mom I'm almost finished I only need that lipgloss." Her mom just went on and already put things on the cash register tape.
On the way to the car, y/n felt hungry. "Hey, mom? Let's go eat somewhere. I'm really hungry. Pleaseeeee" y/n looked innocently in her mom's eyes and tried to convince her "I'll even beg on my knees if you want me to cause a scene." then she showed her smile and was getting ready to go on her knees. Before she was on her knees her mom said yes and y/n started to scream. "This kid needs help." Her mom whispered while shaking her head and went to the car.