D-Day (part 2)

'This can't be true. I need to talk to them'
Luck was never by her side, but this time she really thought she was lucky. 'luckily I can speak Korean.' she shook her head and was hoping no one would notice that she is an Engene. She went backstage and saw everyone rushing. She went on until she saw a door with the inscription 'ENHYPEN' she was shaking and actually didn't know what she was doing. Y/n knocked on the door before going in.

When she opened that door everyone was looking at her, so she just froze. She never thought that their beautiful eyes would ever look at her.
"Who are you?" Ni-ki said. "Oh, I'm sorry. I actually want to-to tal-talk to Jung-Jungwon. If he has time." Y/n was so nervous that's why she started to stutter and didn't know what to say. "We actually have a little freetime, until we're going. Are you allowed to be here?" Jungwon was confused but still nice. "No, actually not, that's why I'm here." Everyone was speechless and looked at each other. Y/n was still standing at the door and playing with her fingers. "Come in, hurry! Before someone sees you and you need to go without saying what you wanted to say!" Heeseung took y/n's hand to pull her in.

---

So here they were. Sitting across y/n, looking at each other, and not knowing what she has to say. "What did you want to talk about?" Sunoo was taking selfies all the time so he didn't care who came or who she was. After he said that y/n and Sunoo made eye contact randomly. Suddenly Sunoo opened his eyes widely and looked at y/n's face. "YOU'RE SO PRETTY! WOAH I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT IT'S SO CUTE! WOW, YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS!" He was fascinated by her looks. She nervously laughed and put her hair behind her ear. "Thanks haha." she then realized she didn't have much time so she got up in shock and gasped. Everyone looked at her confused and were asking themselves what happened. "The reason why I'm here. Right!" She hit herself on the head then they started to listen to her. "...So I bought the tickets and I gave everything to have this ticket. And I was curious why you suddenly canceled the concert. I was waiting for it for months and then you just-", she started to tear up and looked at her lap where her hands were on. They looked worried and Jake was about to go to y/n to comfort her a little, as he was about to stand up Sunghoon grabbed his hand and looked at him.

Sunoo really quickly brought tissues so that her make-up doesn't get smeared. She smiled and took the tissues. Jungwon got on one knee and put his two fingers on y/n's chin. "Hey. Don't cry. Please. Otherwise, I will feel bad all the time and will not be able to sleep with this feeling. Please don't cry." He smiled gently and looked at y/n's face. Y/n was so focused to scan his face from this near, that she didn't even notice her heart was about to jump out. She stopped crying and laughed awkwardly. "Do you want to tell me why you canceled the concert, please?" - "Only 37 people bought the tickets for this town's concert, so we talked to our staff and they said we should cancel it and give the money for the tickets back." Jungwon was still showing his dimple and shrugged his shoulders. Y/n only nodded and looked away. She was so sad. "Now that you are that sad, I'll talk to the staff with Heeseung and we will figure something out," Jungwon mumbled. Again y/n couldn't stop smiling and laughed.

- A half an hour later -

While Heeseung and Jungwon were talking to the staff, y/n stayed with all the other Enhypen members. They got to know each other better.

When Jungwon and Heeseung got into the room, they all stopped talking and were looking at them curiously. "Sooo the staff was angry at first because you came to us. But they said they'll give you another ticket for the concert in the nearest town, so you can watch us there." Heeseung said and smiled. Y/n was so shocked and thankful. "WUUUUUHUUUUUU" Jay screamed and made everyone laugh. "Can I meet the staff? I want to thank him." Y/n went to the staff with Jay. She thanked him so much and was so grateful. "I don't want to see that again, Jay." That was the only thing the staff said before Jay and y/n left the room.

At that moment she had this feeling she was the happiest girl ever on earth and wished she could stay with them forever.