D-1

The day was getting closer and closer and y/ns heart starts beating faster when she thinks about it. It was her 2nd real concert so she was more excited. Y/n's best friend came and they opened their own little beauty salon in y/n's room.

They talked about the concert, looked for cute outfits, polished their nails, danced to music, and baked a cake. They had so much fun and were laughing all the time.

After her best friend left y/n started to worry about how she could get to the concert. Her mom works half a day and doesn't have time to give her a ride to the concert. She was clueless even after 2 hours of thinking.
'what should I do? I can't cancel it because I can't get there. I should just call a taxi. YESSS a taxi!!! Wait no, I don't have money for the taxi' her thoughts were messed up she had no clue. Then she called her best friend and thought again. Before her best friend could pick up, she had the idea to take the train. 'It's only 2 hours. I can do that!' she thought and sighed in relief.

Y/n laid down on her rug and was watching her favorite show as she fell asleep.
When her mom came home she found y/n on the floor sleeping. "This kid needs really help." her mom said and went out of her room.