Escape isn't possible.

December 10th, 2025
    Isabella and Leslie sat outside, by their tree, both of them thinking.
   It had been weeks since they found out the truth out the house, but neither of them brought it up until now.
   "Izzy?" Leslie asked.
   "Yeah." Isabella replied.
   "Let's escape...on the night of my shipment." Leslie whispered to her.

Isabella was surprised by him saying that.
   "Can we even do that? Won't we both be killed if we try?" Isabella asked.
   "I'm not sure. But i'd rather go down fighting than just except my fate." Leslie said.
   "I agree. Let's do it! Let's escape!" She whisper-yelled back to him.

  The two kids went off into the woods, and snuck past the gate.
  "First let's see what's beyond the gate." Leslie said.
  "If it's nothing bad than we could use this as an escape route." Isabella said, agreeing with him.

They ran through the woods until they saw a big, grey wall.
   "It's blocking the way out." Leslie said.
   "Let's climb it. Look there's a tree..if i could just get up all the way." Isabella said, beginning to climb up the tree.
  "Izzy! Be careful!" Leslie shouted, climbing up after her.

  They both got on top of the wall. Leslie started walking until he saw the cliff.
  "Izzy..." He said, his voice trembling.
  "We can't leave?" Isabella asked...even though she already knew the answer to her own question.
  "No they blocked-" Leslie was about to finish his sentence when they heard footsteps coming towards them.

Sarah walked to the very bottom of the wall.
  "Children please get off of the wall. You can't escape. Give up and except your fate." She said.
  "I don't want to die!" Isabella yelled. 
Sarah smirked.
   "Well then it's a good thing you don't have to." She said.

Isabella grabbed Leslie's hand.
   "Does this mean we get to live?!" She said excitedly.
   "No. It means you, Isabella, can live. If you choose." Sarah said.

Isabella and Leslie climbed down the tree and stood before Sarah.
   "Mom...how can she live?" Leslie asked.
   "I've chosen Isabella as the mom candidate. She can either study, have a baby, then become a mother of this farm...or die like you."
  "Never! I'm not just giving up on Leslie! I'm not going to become a monster like you!" Isabella yelled.

Leslie grabbed Isabella by the shoulders.
   "Izzy...do it. Become a mother. Then you can have at least the slightest chance of a somewhat normal life."
   "No!" Isabella shouted.

December 14, 2025
     Tomorrow Leslie would be shipped out....and killed.
    Both Isabella and Leslie had given up on the idea of escape, and tried to forget what would inevitably happen to Leslie tomorrow.

   The two kids sat on Leslie's bed next to eachother, trying not to cry. Then suddenly Isabella practically threw herself into Leslie's arms.
   "I hate her! I hate her for doing this to you!" Isabella cried into his chest.
   "It's going to be okay. You will be okay without me." Leslie said, trying to comfort her.

Isabella cried louder.
   "No! No I won't! Leslie I love you I can't lose you!"
   "I love you too, Izzy. I wish there was something we could do, but we can't. There's no way out for me, but you can live. You can be a mom and take care of kids, and-"
   "And send them to their deaths just like mom is doing to you?" Isabella yelled, still hugging Leslie.

Isabella eventually cried herself to sleep, still on Leslie's bed.
   Leslie crept out of bed and grabbed a paper and a pen, he began writing Isabella a note.

December 15, 2025
The day of Leslie's shipment
      "Okay everyone! Say your goodbyes to Leslie!" Sarah said happily.
      "I'll miss you Leslie! Have fun with your foster parents!" One of the smaller kids said.

Isabella walked up to Leslie, he grabbed her hands.
   "I left you a note, it's under your pillow." Leslie whispered.
   "Please stay! Don't go! Please!" Isabella cried, pulling him into a hug.
   "I have to Izzy. I love you so much." He replied.

Sarah pulled the two apart and handed Leslie his suitcase.
   "It's time to go." She said.
   "Goodbye Leslie. I love you." Isabella said, wiping her tears.

  Leslie blew her a kiss and walked out the door with Sarah.
  It was done. Leslie was shipped. Isabella would never see him again.