Training To Become A Mom

December 15 2025
Gracefield Orphanage
    Isabella lifted up her pillow and unfolded the note that was left by Leslie.
   She began to read it:
"Izzy,
                     Thank you for being the best friend I could ask for and for making my life worth living. All of those memories we made I cherished up until the moment of my death. I know you don't want to, but please live and become a mother. If not for yourself then for me. Live for me. Raise the children and hope that one day they can do what we couldn't , sing them the song I wrote for you... which I have finally named, "Isabella's Lullaby". I love you more than you will ever know and I wish we could have had more time together.
                                          Your's truly,
                                                          Leslie <3"
  Isabella began to sob.
  "You dork. You even signed it with a heart." Isabella said, laughing slightly, crying, and looking up at the sky as if she was talking to Leslie up there.

  She folded the note back up and kissed it, then ran out of the house, past Sarah who used her pocket watch-tracker to chase after her.

   When she arrived at the wall, she climbed it and stood at the edge.
   Sarah approached it.
   "Isabella, get down from there." She demanded.
   "No! I'll jump!" Isabella yelled.
Sarah closed her pocket watch.
   "No, you won't."
   "Yes I will!"
   "But that isn't what Leslie wished. He wants you to do just what I want for you. Come down and become a mom. You don't want to die remember, and especially not like that. That would be a painful death." Sarah said.

   Isabella stood there thinking for a moment. Thinking about how she didn't want to disappoint Leslie and do the exact opposite of what he wanted.
Slowly she got down off of the wall.
   "I'm doing this for Leslie. Not you." She said.

Isabella's training
Headquarters

Isabella's trainingHeadquarters

May 2033
Headquarters.
     A woman approached Isabella, who had just finished her last lesson of the day.
   "You're ready, Isabella." The woman said.
Isabella nodded and got up from her chair.
   "If the artificial insemination is successful and you are able to give birth, then you will be able to become a mother once Mother Sarah takes over Grandmother position." The woman said walking with Isabella.

December 2033

January 2044Headquarters      The sound of a baby crying could be heard through the hallway

January 2044
Headquarters
      The sound of a baby crying could be heard through the hallway.
    "It's a boy." The nurse said, handing Isabella a baby.

Grandma Sarah walked into the room.
   "Good job, Isabella. We will take him now."
Isabella looked at the baby.
   "Can I at least name him if he's to be taken from me? Please?" Isabella pleaded.
  Grandmother nodded.
  "Ray." Isabella said. "You're name is Ray, my dear baby."