chapter 1//4-23

7:58 April 23rd

its been a good three days since the mystery mass murderer killed yet another person.

"god, hey tommy how do you feel about the killer going around killin' everyone?" dream asked his friend.

"ehhh....i dunno i dont wanna be killed thats all" tommy said in response to the random question dream has asked.

"mhhh reasonable,"

dream and tommy parted ways from walking down the hallway together to go to their different classes assuming tommys a freshman and dreams a senior.

"AHEM mr.clay where have you been?!" dreams teacher Ms. Maven asked.

"i-.....i was in the bathroom sorry.." dream said back.

"hmmmm fine. go take a seat then." Ms. Maven said still mad for no reason.

dream went and sat down next to his friend Bad, or Darryl his real name.

"hey bad" dream whispered to his friend.

"hey dream!" bad whispered back.

"Clay. Darryl. no talking in here. or else ill give you a invitation to detention." Ms. Maven interrupted.

"sorry!" Bad said frantically.

-timeskip-

snip snap🔥
7:38 pm

dream
drean
dre
dranana
drum
drucaca
DREEEEAAAAMMMM
dream

wtf do you want omg

party Charlins house 9:00 come pleasseseseshhsah.

...
fiiinnne only bc its friday and i have nothin else to do

YAYYYYY
baba ok bye

what
thats it????
sapnap????????
rude

dream put down sapnap to scroll through twitter to see what people were posting about till the time read 8:45 pm, and sapnap was spamming him over and over for about an hour that the party's soon. which he ignored.

he got up and started picking out clothes for the party. he didnt want anything fancy since the last tine he went to a party he got a drink spilled all over his favorite shirt then stained it.

he settled on a block colored flannel 2 sizes bigger then he is and a little run down, black ripped jeans (cuffed👀), a dark green beanie with a pompom on it, and green converse high top platformed. Also adding a few rings, necklaces and bracelets.

he grabbed his keys from the front hall hook and went out the door. dream continued out to his car and drove down the driveway. he rode for a bit till he got to the party and pulled up a couple blocks down from the location.

dream was walking over to the party when suddenly a random hand from behind grabbed him and tugged him into a large bush.

then darkness.

he got knocked out.