chapter 2//4-24

9:03 am april 24th

dream woke up in a concrete room with only his hands strapped to the bed frame. no matter how hard he pulled he never got it off so eventually he gave up.

"oh well looks like your finally awake"

dream jumped when a random voice came from the now open door that he didnt hear open.

(god this sucks im sorry)

he saw a lankyish man leaning against the doorway wearing a large blue t-shirt and dirty blue jeans (cuffed as well👁👁),and simple black converse.

"AH- w-whu? uh-" dream stuttered out.

"pfft- are you stupid?" the man asked. after then man spoke a second time he realized that he had a somewhat british accent.

"what? who are you? where am i? what??" dream frantically said.

"mmm first question call me 404, second question cant tell you that!" 404 explained.

dream squirmed around trying to get off on the bed but had no luck try to do so.

"mm lemme help you with that" 404 said as they walked over to dream untying the straps. dream lifted his hands as 404 walked over to the door and flipped a switch to turn in a light.

once they did that dream got a look at their face and saw a thin shape, with oval eyes along with thin lips, and faint freckles.

dream had to admit, they were quite attractive for a kidnapper and probably a murderer as well.

dream stood up walked over to 404, and stood 4 ft in front of them.

"hm? hello?" 404 asked.

"who are you?"

"told you im 404 idiot!"

"no, your name."

"youll have to be special to know that information"

dream looked at him amd realized the difference between his height and 404s height . he was 6'3 and seems like he was quite taller then 404.

"hm? why are you you just lookin at me talley?"

"just realized how short you are."

"UM HEY i can literally kill you if i wanted to"

"hm? then do it"

now thats when 404 started to get mad.
"hey. watch what you say. i can if i wanted to. but i wont!" 404 said back making his voice higher at the end.

"huh? why not 404" dream said back

"mmm, idk i just have this feeling that i shouldnt! anyways imma leave now ig. kinda boring here. bye??" 404 walked back out the door and locked it.

"..well..now what?"

----------------

LISTEN IDK WHAT TOO DOOOOO GIVE ME THINGS TO WRITE😡😡😡👐👐👐👐