Chapter 6

Coran's POV (bet ya weren't expecting that!)

Number 4 picked up the toddler Number 3. He had a look in his eyes that I had never seen before. He was smiling too. Could it be?

I followed Keith as he walked out of the training room.

No one's POV

As Keith walked in everyone pulled away from a sort of group huddle.

"Hi guys!" Keith said sitting down on the sofa and balancing Lance on his lap.

"Hey Keith!" Hunk said "Oh and Lance." Hunk smiled at Lance and ruffles his hair.

"So what are we gonna do about Lance no being able to pilot Blue?" Keith said getting straight to the point.

Everyone is silent for a second then Shiro spoke "Well we were talking-"

Keith cut him off "Wait you guys had been discussing this without me?" He looked annoyed.

"Uh well yeah...." Shiro said scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. "Anyway..... we've decided that Allura should pilot Blue while Lance can't..."

Keith is silent for a moment a blank expression on his face... then he exploded.

"SO YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT REPLACING LANCE WITHOUT ME OR HIM PRESENT?! HOW DARE YOU! I KNOW HE'S NOT FIT TO PILOT THE LION BUT YOU COULD AT LEAST HAVE LET ME IN ON THIS CONVERSATION!" The Paladins were silent. Pidge and Hunk looked scared, Shiro looked guilty and Coran and Allura looked shocked. The silence was broken by a sound no one wanted to hear. The sound pierced the air like a bullet. Keith looks down horrified to find Lance crying.

"Oh my god Lance! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have shouted like that infront of you! I'm so sorry sh sh it's ok it's ok I'm sorry!" Keith said holding Lance to his chest and gently rubbing his back.

"Good going Keith you made Lance cry!" Allura said, poison dripping from her words.

"You started it! You were the ones speaking behind my-" he looked down at Lance "our backs!"

"He's got a point...." Pidge said adjusting her glasses.

Shiro sighed. "Look I'm sorry Keith but Lance can't pilot his lion! So we're just gonna have to deal with he fact that Allura will be piloting the Blue Lion until he is back to normal."

Keith glared at him. "Fine." 

A/N: Here you go guys I will be writing more today (bc who needs education 😂 jk I'll write in between lessons or when I've finished work early) but I hope u like it!! Baiii