Chapter 15

*One Year Later*

Lance's POV

"How do I look?" I say twirling around in a circle.

"Perfect!" Coran exclaims.

I look at myself in the mirror. I'm dressed up in a black waist coat, black trousers and blue bow tie. Today is the day. I can't wait! I turn to Coran again.

"You ready son?" He asks me.

"I'm a bit nervous but I wouldn't dream of saying no and running away!" I beam.

"Alright! Let's go then! Don't want to be late!" Coran winks at me.

"Ok!"

We walk out of the dressing room and I straighten (bi-ten? Idk 😂 gayten 😂) my bow tie. We walk along the corridors and stop at a big set of doors. Breathe Lance. Breathe. The doors fly open and there he is in all his glory. Keith. My fiancé. My very soon to be husband! I begin to walk down the aisle and see everyone turn their heads towards me. Pidge is recording it all. Hunk is already crying and I think that's a tear in Shiro's eye. Allura is somehow maintaining her composure (idk if that's the right word). Even Keith is trying not to cry. I finally get to him and stand in my place as Coran quickly runs round to stand in his place as chaplain.

"Keith Kogane, do you take Lance McClain to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold forever and ever til death do you part?"

"I do." He smiles at me and I smile back.

"And Lance McClain, do you take Keith Kogane to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold forever and ever til death do you part?" Coran says.

"I do!" I beam at Keith.

"I know pronounce you husband and husband! You may kiss the groom!"

Before I can do anything Keith bows me over and kisses me. It's heaven and I lean into it. We pull apart and turn to face the small audience and I wave cheekily. Pidge waves back from behind her camera. We run back down the aisle and kiss once more then hug everyone in a big group hug.

"AHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!" Hunk wails.

"Awww thanks buddy!" I laugh.

I've finally done it! I will spend the rest of my life with him. And no one can stop me.

A/N Here's the one year later you guys wanted!!! I can do a 10 years later if you want? I really don't mind! Hope u guys liked this tho!

~Nova