04

"Is Tia ok, papa?" asked Miray as the white-haired man closed the door to his eldest daughters room "She's fine Miray probably just another nightmare" he explained "please return to bed" Miray pouted as she ignored her father and sat in front of her sister's door, Keirean let out a sigh "what are you doing?" he asked, "I'm going to guard Tia's room and ward off evil dream spirits!" she declared pulling the white blanket she had brought with her around herself "Miray you shouldn't stay up this late" he held out his hand to the redhead in hopes of leading the girl back to her room "nope"

"Ow" 

"Miray!?"

Miray laid on the floor gazing up at her sister who didn't seem to know the redhead had been sleeping against her room door "Why aren't you in your room...did you sleep outside my room?" questioned Tia, just how long has her sister been there "Yup Papa said you had a nightmare so obviously I slept outside your room what if you had another nightmare!" Miray began to explain "I was warding off nightmare demons!" she chirped, Tia's face flushed red as she couldn't help the smile that grew on her face "A-are you crying..?" hot tears seemed to leak from tia's eyes
so many thoughts swirled through the girl's head she didn't want her dream to be the future she had truly missed out on so much due to her preparation to become empress, she couldn't help but wonder how many times had Miray slept outside her room had she been doing it all these years...?

_♕_

"I'll be careful don't worry"

Keirean and Miray watched Tia leave to the temple worried something was obviously wrong with the white-haired girl she had been acting strangely lately the Tia Miray knew would never run out into the yard in her nightgown nor would she join Miray for tea what possibly could those nightmares be about...no matter how much the redhead enjoyed the new Aristia she would never want it to be the cause of tortures nightmares no kind of pain was worth this and even if helping Aristia get rid of her dreams caused her to return to normal Miray would be alright living like that again because it would mean her sister was alright.