05

Miray watched from afar as her father the maids and butlers crowded around the unconscious Tia, it's not that the redhead didn't want to be near her sister it was just that she wasn't allowed it seemed as if Miray was always regarded as more emotionally delicate than her twin sister, sure Miray had been allowed to train with swords as she was her father's heir due to Tia's future marriage but she hated it how everyone shut her off from the world and important affairs "Miray you aren't supposed to be here" explained one of the maids lightly pushing the girl away from the scene "but-" Miray quickly complied after seeing the women harsh gaze before heading towards her room in silence, you could almost hear the light voices of the group who crowded tia cheer and exclaim in relief but it brought little comfort to the redhead, she too wanted to see her sister wake up.

.✿.

"Wa! Tia you were granted a new name!"

The silver-haired twin gave a small nod playing with her fingers that rested on her lap anxiously 
"psst" the younger twin gave a quick nudge to her sister before pulling out a piece of chocolate she had hidden inside a napkin "eat it you'll feel better after it" she whispered turning away from the girl and pretending to look out the cartridge window as to not alert their father 

"I saw that"

"no, you didn't"  

the light giggles of Tia caused the two to glance in the girl's direction the anxious girl seemed to have slightly calmed down the piece of slightly melted chocolate had completely disappeared leaving a small smudge on the napkin it previously had been wrapped in "see no chocolate" the ten-year-old defended "I never said anything about chocolate Ray" he smirked raising his head to stare at his daughter who's face flushed in embarrassment for being caught...again

"You haven't been in this place in a long time do you remember?" questioned Keirean, the silver-haired girl shivered as she relived the memories of her past life, mocking laughter rang in her ears as she felt like the chocolate she had previously eaten on the ride towards the palace was going to show up once more as she grasped her fathers cape her body began to tremble as light sweat made its way down her face "Tia?" the voice of her sister went ignored as she continued to stare down at the floor seeing his eldest daughters discomfort the man quickly picked her up before setting her in his arms and continuing to walk using one arm to hold the silver-haired twin and the other to grasp the red-headed twin's hand, multiple people halted in their step even flinching at the heartwarming sight before them this was not a usual sight "P-please let me down papa..." fretted the girl her cheeks turning a light pink as people watched them in utter shock "it's not that far so stay still." his words did nothing to ease the girls embarrassment from the eyes that watched them.

"Greetings your majesty, the sole sun of the empire."

"Welcome sir Monique and the young Monique ladies as well"

The 33rd emperor of the casting empire, Mirkan Lu shana castina, sat above on his throne his hair was white due to old age and his eyes were a sharp blue beside him was the Duke Arkint de rass, commander of the first knight squadron who was basically the definition of red with red hair and matching red eyes to go along with it, and lastly was Duke Ruth de verita, Chancellor who unlike the other duke was green with swampy green hair and lime-like eyes.

"We await your word, your majesty"