2

Y/N POV
It was Toji Fushiguro, even though he was old he was still fine. I was just wishing for him to rail me already.

THIRD PERSON's POV

Toji pinned you hard against the wall, his left knee between your legs, hands tightly gripping yours, he was hovering over your small figure, enjoying the fact that he had the dominance, he licked your jawline, moving down to your neck leaving soft kisses, he found your sweet spot and licked it, you let out a whimper, this made Toji lose control, he couldn't hold it anymore, you felt something hard poking your abdomen, you realized that it was Toji's hawtdikitydawg, not being able to control himself he brushed his crotch against yours, you let out a small moan, this made Toji act up he roughly scooped you up from the ground and harshly threw you onto his bed, he gripped your neck holding you down on the bed and started leaving hickeys on your bare neck, he slid his hands under your hoodie and gently rubbed your warm back with his cold hands which made you shiver  he removed his hand from your neck and pulled your hoodie over your head leaving you in your hot-ass netty black bra, he smiled at himself the view in front of him made it even more hard to control himself, he kissed your neck going down to your breasts, stomach, and then your abdomen, he pulled down your sweatpants, you were wearing  matching black lacy panties, he took his t-shirt off and unbuckled his pants leaving him in his boxers, he hovered you and took your soft lips into his chapped ones, kissing you passionately, his hand made its way towards your no no square and gently started rubbing it, his fingers moving in circles over your no no square, this made you gasp, he took his chance and pushed his tongue inside your mouth, both of your tounges started fighting for dominance eventually he won he sat on his knees on top of you and pulled his boxers down and boii it looked like he was around 16 inch, he took you in his embrace and unclipped your bra, this made you kinda embarrassed :)

you don't have to hide yourself yk, you are really beautiful," Toji said  removing your hands which you were using to cover yourself, he then took off your panties and smirked, you were dripping wet he swiped his nose on you like a credit card (yeah I stole this from cardi's WAP :) )

you moaned, "ToJiiAaAaAaah" before you knew he pushed his finger inside you,

 "yeah just like that say my name, scream my name!" Toji said adding another finger into you, fastening the pace of his fingers-

------------------
Lmao had fun makin y'all uncomfortable 😻🤥