Special Chapter 1/?

Sometimes... When pain is just too much for someone to take. They should leave, before it ruin you.

Why do people come? And then leave. It's either, it's bound to happen... or that person doesn't love you anymore.

But then again, why do people leave but the pain and memories stays?

Why does it hurts to love someone?

Why do you have to get hurt for loving someone?

"I'm sorry..." Jeon muttered. His words were rough but his voice were soft. His eyes started to stink as tears are threatening to fall. It was his fault. He shouldn't have cheated. Because after all, Taehyung was the only one who accepted him. The one who reached out for his hand, the one whom he love the most.

"When did we become like this?"

"Where did we go wrong?"

His voice were cold, just like the snow that is covering the whole town But his voice begins to trembled, words just melted out in his mouth as soon as he says "When did you fall out of love?"

Jeongguk can feel the pain in his voice, his face maybe stoic but eyes dont lie. He can see the pain amd the misery he puts to the other.

He wanted to tell him to stop crying, he wanted to wipe his tears and kissed it away.

But then again... who was he in the first place to do that?

He's the one who broke his heart. He's the one who threw their Relationship.

But... why does it hurts?

"I... I know it's my fault. It's my fault that i fell out of love and cheated on you. I broke your heart, i hurt you, i broke your trust... i know all of it was my fault..."

He looked at the pale boy sitting next to him who was also staring at him with the tears in his doe eyes.

"But cant we try again?"

Taehyung stood up, and look at his ex lover.

"Goodbyes always hurts my throat, but we cant go on anymore. But dont worry... ill remember you tho. I remember everyone that leaves. Just know that I loved you..."

His knees were weak but nonetheless he continue to walk away from the suffocating feelings he had but before he went too far away he hear him say

"It's okay, atleast we met. Atleast we tried."

"Hmm. Atleast we tried.."

Both were broken, but the other one was walking away while the other was reaching for him.

"I love you..."

Saying goodbye to you is the hardest thing to do but i know that it will be better for us to ne friends. I dont want to hurt you. But i also dont want to be hurt.

Someday we will met again... but for now, goodbye, my love...

ITS DONEEEE. HERE YA GO!!

Dedicated to dahypoems.

Its short i know hshsksks.