Chapter 4

The class was now over. Taehyung was waiting for Jeongguk at the gate but the other wasnt there yet.

He waited, until its dark already. He was the only one remaining there. He convince himself to wait another minutes. But as the time passed by No Jeongguk showed up.

He looked down as he started to walk. His tears fell. "Ofcourse. Its gonne be like this."

He was hoping that Jeongguk would kept his promise. That he's gonna walk Taehyung at home. But then again, he canf bring himself to be mad at the other. He was dissapointed, because he thought of giving him one more chance... yet the other didnt show up. His mind was clouded with too much thoughts that he didnt realized he is now standing from the edge of the bridge.

He reached for his phone. He called Jeongguk and the other wasnt picking it up. He tried again, he got an answer. A noise to be exact. He was about to talk when he realized what the noise was.

It was a girl, moaning his boyfriend's name.

He wants to hang up but hjs body dont seem to be responding. He was listening to their moans until the call ended itself.

More tears fell out of his eyes. This time it wasnt stopping.
He texted him.

Jeongguk... I hate you. I was hoping that you'd keep your promise. I thought of fixing this relationship.
But i was wrong... you let me down again.

He was hesitating if he should send it or not. But in the end he didnt. He just texted him "I love you ggukie."

Thats all it takes for him to throw his phone in the river. He stood there for a seconds before going down. It's not my time yet. I wont kill myself for someone not worthy as you.

He went home and cried and scream. Begging for the pain to stop. He cried and cried until he fell asleep. But before sleeping, he made up his mind already.

Two months had passed, Taehyung wasnt Talking with Jeongguk with so much joy. Two months ago since Jeongguk let hin down.

He was walking alone at school when someone hold his hand and walked with him.

"Y-Yoongi hyung..."

"We'll make him jealous again. Show him what he lost bub."

They went to school with habds intertwined. Students were looking at them.

The class had started but the gossip didnt end yet. Now they are at the cafeteria. Taehyung was laughing so much with Yoongi and Jimin.

Meanwhile Jeongguk heard about the gossips. That Taehyung and Yoongi were dating. He was mad, more even mad when he saw Taehyung laughing with Yoongi.

How can he laugh like that with him and not with me?! He wasnt talking to me like he used to!

He barged in. Witb Eunbi following him. Taehyung looked at him. "We need to talk Taehyung."

He grabbed his arm but Yoongi Stopped him. "Let go. He doesnt want to talk to you."

"Why the fuck are you stopping me from Talking to my boyfriend?!"
Jeongguk yelled. His face were red-veins popping in his neck.

"Because Clearly, he doesnt want to see nor talk to you."

Jeongguk snapped and punched him into the face. Causing the other to fall. "Yoongi hyung!" But before Taehyung can help him, Yoongi launched towards Jeongguk and punched him. He fell and Eunbi help him.

He was about to attack the other but Taehyung stopped him. "Stop!"

"What?! Why are you stopping me?! Why? Is he youe boyfriend now? Are you cheating on me? I just want us to talk!!"

The students were filming them. Taehyung smirked. "You want to talk? Fine! Lets fucking talk!!" He yelled too. "Come with me at the gym. You too yoongi hyung"

"What? Why does he has to be there?!"

He ignore him and walked towards Jay and Suno. "You two, come with us. " he stopped and stared at Eunbi. "And you too."

"We're going to fucking talk."

No one knew but sure there was something.

Yeyyyyg. I updated. I was busy bcs the Teacher gave us additional act and im tired. One more chapter then we're done.

Words: 704