five

vote and comment please.

𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗁 𝖫𝗎𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗇 𝖢𝗁𝗎𝗋𝖼𝗁
𝖲𝗎𝗇. 𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗍𝗁, 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Karmeneo and Eboni were in church, it was the middle of the sermon, it was pushing 12:50 and they had been in there since 11:01. The choir had been singing since they walked into the door.

Currently, the choir was singing that long church song, Every Praise.

"Every praise is to our God, Every word of worship with one accord, Every praise, every praise, every praise, every praise" Eboni sung along with the choir. She had grew up with this song and she loved it so much even though it was seven minutes long.

When Every Praise was finally over, Pastor James finally walked out "Good Mor-" He was cut off by the choir starting another song.

In this song, the men of the choir took over. "We're blessed in the city, We're blessed in the field." The men started.

"We're blessed when we come and when we go, We cast down every stronghold." The women and youth finished. The pastor looked back at them with an annoyed facial expression because he was cut off by singing but he just let them continue the song.

They alternated back and forth with the song until it was over. Paster James cleared his throat after all the music stopped. "Good Morning, Church."

"Good morning." The congregation replied back in unison.

"Let's clap our choir for those great, great songs they sung." He said doing a fake smile looking back at the choir. They congregation clapped for the choir.

"Let's get into this word, today, the word is called 'Forgive, Never Forget.'"

"Open your bibles up to- Actually, We won't be using our bibles today, We are going to just talk."

See, Pastor James is young, like 35 therefore his church consists of young folks. He has many teenagers at the church., including his 15 year old son. Yes, he had his son at 20 out of wedlock and that's okay, he did sin, everybody does it, Jesus died for our sins. That doesn't make it right but still

"God has been talking to me," Pastor James started while making eye contact with Karmeneo. "Some-body from your past will be trying to come back into your life, whether it's an old friend or old part-ner."

Karmeneo smiled to himself because maybe N'lanni is that somebody trying to come back in, hopefully.

"God has told me that some of you," He looked around the room and glared at Karmeneo. "some of you are hold on to stuff from the past. I know y'all ain't God and don't have to forgive but i think you should forgive the people from the past who hurt you."

"Instead of holding onto the hurt they have brung you, try to forgive them, but NEVER forget what somebody has done to you!"

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝗎𝗋𝖼𝗁

"Alright, we are about to take up offering but before we do we have a few announcements, Junior, start the video now."

The video started playing, at the end of the it the video person said "Have a happy Sunday and a great week. Your pastor has an announcement."

I looked from the screen and to the pastor wondering what the announcement was because he never gave verbal announcements. "Well, Church, I am a gay man," Some people gasped, others congratulated him. "If you can't accept that, You can leave," Two women and two men got up and walked out, the pastor just shrugged not really caring about how they felt. He was happy and that's all that matters

"Now, let's take up offering we can go lol. Dear Heavenly Father, I want to thank you for gathering us all here today for this wonderful church service today, please Lord keep us safe though this week as we all go our separate ways, thank you in advance for all the blessings you have in store for us Lord God. In Jesus name we pray, Amen."

"Amen." The congregation echoed back. After offering was took up church was dismissed.

"Karmeneo, Can you stay back for a second, I need to talk to you." Karmeneo nodded and handed Eboni his car keys and told her to go sit in the car.

"Wassup Cal?" Karmeneo asked his pastor calling him by his nickname.

"You know I got a son, and you know I got a daughter. You wanna set them up? Like just because" Karmeneo thought about it for a second and replied "Yes, but how?"

They sat and brainstormed ways to get the two together.

𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳

Eboni was sitting in the car waiting on her dad to come out. She wanted to know what he was talking about with the pastor.

Maybe he trying to date my daddy LMFAO BYE, wait.. he could though. If my dad was gay i would be surprised but i mean i wouldn't care #doyoudaddy. Eboni thought while staring out the window.

I'm ready to go home and take a bath. I need my hair do- who the fuck calling me not fuck Lord, I forgot where I was. my fault og 😩. She thought while feeling her phone vibrate. She picked it up and she couldn't even answer it before it went to voicemail.

"If they wanna talk to me that bad, they'll call again." She said shrugging putting her phone back down. Almost instantly her phone started ringing and it said "Solana Butterfly Sparkles would like to face time."

"Hello?"

"Hello?" Solana Sniffled a little looking into the camera slightly. "Let me put my headphones in, okay, hello? what's wrong with you?"

"I-I'm pregnant E" Solana sobbed

"PREGNANTTTT? by WHO?" She asked shocked.

"..." The call got silent. "Hello, you hear me, by who?"

"Bestie, remember when you told me not to talk to wassaname? Yeah, him."

"I'm at church so I'm not going to cuss you out. We talking about Sai'ear?"

"It's Sai'AIR, but yeah him. I didn't think he would get me pregnant for real."

"See guh, I done told you don't do anything with him because his pullout game worse than NBA Youngboy's and he is a hoe."

YB, if you see this i'm kidding w your inmate ass. and yaya don't stab me .

Solana laughed a little bit. "That's all I called to tell you, oh and I live with my brother."

"Who Cyan sexy self? Tell him he can catch this case. I'm kidding, not really."

"Why she kick you out if you out if she did the same thing you did? Parents in 2018 so different,."

"Right. But I'll call you later, Sai-Sai is calling."

Eboni just hung up because she told her not to have sex with that boy but whatever. Don't nobody listen to her.

They gon learn to listen to her one of these days.

*excuse any mistakes, unedited*

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!