eight

Vote and comment please.

𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽
𝖬𝗈𝗇. 𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Eboni and Karmeneo were sitting down watching a movie with the pastor, Kalvin, and his son, Kalvin Jr., when they heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it, it's probably the pizza." Eboni said getting her slippers.

"Who is it?!" Eboni asked in a manly voice. "It's Lonny.." A soft voice replied back. Eboni was a bit taken back. "Lonny? What the hell." She opened the door pulling her inside the house to get her out the rain. "How did you get here Solana? It's raining and you pregnant, where is Cyan?"

"We got into it and he hit me in my mouth." Solana said crying and sniffling. Eboni gave her sympathetic eyes "Daddy... Can you home here?"

Karmeneo got up and went into the foyer confused to see Solana. "What's wrong with you lil Lala?"

"Ok so she said got into with Cyan and he hit her so she left," Eboni said really quickly. He just shook his head, confused why she was with Cyan on a Monday night. " She was with Cyan because her mom kicked her out because she got pregnant."

"Pregnant? Solana, cut the cameras, deadass. Who the daddy?" He asked disappointed in her "Sai'ere is..." Karmeneo was disappointed but in her actions because he had a talk with the two girls telling them to always wrap up everytime when they started to have sex.

"Come here, you know you welcome here anytime. It's going to be alright LaLa, I promise." Karmeneo said pulling her into a hug. "Go get you a shower and stuff, You staying here tonight."

She nodded and wiped the tears off her face. "Thank you so much Papa K. I really appreciate you so much." Karmeneo nodded and smiled. "You're so welcome LaLa."

"KJayyyyyy come here." Eboni said watching Solana walk down the stairs. "Yes beautiful?"

"I like youuuuu." She said looking him in his eyes. "I like you more." He said kissing her forehead.

"I'm finna go downstairs real quick with Lonny, so I'll be right back."

Eboni sat on the bed scrolling on her Instagram timeline waiting on Solana to get out the shower.

"Solana, so what happened between you and Cyan?" Eboni asked looking up from her phone and making eye contact with Solana.

"Okay so..." She started to tell the story.

"He really overreacted, he didn't even have to put his hands on you forreal," Eboni said shrugging her shoulders. "I would say fuck them too because they always do you dirty. Cyan always got to do what he wanted but when you did it they would say 'boys will be boys" but let you do it they say you're ''fast', 'a whore' or 'a slut' and that's weird as fuck, it's 2018 and we still acting like that? Yeah bye."

"Exactly! The second I do something all hell breaks loose but when Cyan did it, it was a-okay. It's the fact they said if I get an abortion I can move back in. Like bye as fuck, I'll rather stay with Cy but I really don't want to stay with him honestly. I might not even have an abortion" Solana said sitting on the bed still wrapped up in her towel.

The last statement caught Eboni off guard. "Girl you blew it with that last statement. Why you not trying to have an abortion?"

"Because-Bzzt Bzzt " Solana's phone vibrating near the bed cut her off