six

vote and comment please

𝖬𝖼𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗒'𝗌 𝖦𝗋𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖲𝗎𝗇. 𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗍𝗁, 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Right after church Eboni and Karmeneo headed for the grocery store to get some food so they can cook something they saw on Pinterest.

"Okay, so you can go get the stuff on your list, then i'll get the stuff for the food. If you finish just call me so I can tell you my location in the store."

With that they zipped up their black puffer coats and walked their separate ways.

Little did they know, they will both be meeting someone who was once very significant in Karmeneo's life.

When Karmeneo was turning the corner to go get some fruits he bumped into another basket.

" 'Scuse me shawty." He said licking his lips looking up at the women he bumped into.

The skinny women looked up at him recognizing his face instantly. She reached out to him and he got his basket and walked away.

Hun walking away made her angry. Does this nigga not know who I am? What the fuck. She thought trailing behind him.

"Daddy!" Eboni yelled out from the bread and fruit section.

He turned around to Eboni seeing the women inching closer to him. "What bread you want? White or wheat? Can we get both?"

"Yes get both," He reached into his back pocket and got out his taser. "Bag back. I don't know you like that!"

"W-what you mean you don't know me?" She asked confused while scratching her arm.

"Exactly what I said, now move."

"Meneo" She said with pleading eyes. He looked into her big brown eyes instantly knowing who she was.

"Oh hell no, bitch leave, bag up. Following me and MY child!" Hearing the commotion, Eboni put the bread in her basket and went over there to be nosey.

"Daddy, who is this?" she questioned with a raised eyebrow. "I'm your- nobody." Karmeneo replied cutting Chandee off.

"She is nobody, go get the rest of the stuff on my list please and thank you then call me when you are done."

"Why are you here?" He asked while flaring his nostrils.

"I'm shopping, duh. I didn't expect to see you and my child here." She replied with a sarcastic tone.

TW: ABUSE, SPEAKING ON ABUSE, SUBSTANCE ABUSE, DEATH.. maybe😏

"That's my child, you lost the rights to call her yours when you tried to sell her for crack."

"I was never abusive to you but I was wrong for trying to sell my daughter for drugs, I am a changed person. I am 2 months clean, please let me try to be a good mother for my baby."

"Nah, get out my face Chandee. Goodbye, have a good day." With that, he walked away.

Instead of walking her separate way, Chandee went up behind him, reached her left hand into her pants pocket and sliced his stomach on his left side.