| vi |

—Yayoi stared at the back of y/n's head in pure bewilderment

Yayoi stared at the back of y/n's head in pure bewilderment.

only the harsh rolling sounds from her suitcase brought the older woman's mind back to reality. "wait!" she called out incredulously, quickly making her way towards her physique. y/n turns around eagerly awaiting while raising her eyebrow with mischievousness.

"i wouldn't do that if i were you, ma'. my kitty's claws are pretty sharp." she cooed lightly, the calm feline in her arm softly yawns.

"why are you doing this? you're fucking up the plan." yayoi hissed, shoving her smiling mask to the side so y/n could gaze at her menacing glare. she didn't even falter a minuscule amount. "you're questioning me why? you..? a slave to a high school teacher?"

"stop being an idiot, y/n. you know what i'm talking about." she sighed, reaching from behind her back. swiftly, her pale hand presented a whip the h/c haired girl seen too many times. "i thought you'd be more optimistic to work in a team, i suppose i was wrong... but if boss can't handle it, then i will." she grins.

"you'd be surprised... fine..." y/n sighs as well, but instead she smiles slightly. "but just know that i know where uzuki is."

something snapped inside yayoi like a thin string being sniped by scissors and y/n noticed it expeditiously. she almost blushed at the exquisite frown decorated on her pink lips. finally. out of all the moments y/n has ever seen the rosy haired woman, she was always in a cherry and impetuous.

now, she saw her in her most truest form and woah was it magnificent. y/n held in a petty laugh, "oh? i'm sorry. i thought you already knew that, since i've already met him like six times. he even calls me his god-mama."

"you... bitch." she remarked with gritted teeth, a tiny drip of sweat slid down from her eyebrow. cautious sirens blared in her mind, deterring her from even placing a finger on the h/c rascal.

y/n mused, contemplating mockingly. "i don't know... i think the only bitch around here is you. you've had many opportunities to come with me instead of that broken man."

"you disobeyed his orders, i rather claw my eyes out." the strawberry haired lady exclaims clearly annoyed from her triumphant gaze. y/n narrows her eyes, "with who's obedience? he doesn't control me, he can not make me do anything. i am my own woman since the day i appeared in this fuck ass world."

"and if you now excuse me. i will continue to be free, because no man even the god in the clouds or the devil themselves can make decisions for me. fucking weirdo." she rolled her eyes, letting those pitiless words roll out her tongue with no remorse. she reaches inside her uniform pocket clasping out a crumbled letter.

with a flick of her wrist, the paper is thrown between the heeled feet of yayoi. she glanced down to the item before seeing a glimpse of y/n's milky legs disappearing from the end of the hallway. spreading the letter open, she couldn't help the boiling vexation around her eyes. it was a printed selfie of y/n with a content looking uzuki, an chocolate chip cookie in his grip.