˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ℍ 𝕠 𝕨 𝕐 𝕠 𝕦 𝕄 𝕖 𝕖 𝕥.ೃ࿐

✨✨
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
 ゚・。・

𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

~Nobody's POV~
It was a hot summer night, Y/N decided to open her window to let some air in her room. She  turned off the light and went to sleep.

~Your POV~
I woke up and the middle of the night sweating. I look at the clock which showed it was three in the  morning. Suddenly, a shadow moved in the corner of my room. I thought nothing of it and went back to sleep. A couple minutes later and I still couldn't sleep, so I decided to go and check what was in the corner.
Suddenly, I felt a weight on my stomach. I opened my eyes slowly and saw... A boy?! He had black raven hair, white paper like skin and... A CUT SMILE IN HIS FACE!
He roughly closed my mouth with his free hand and pointed a knife against my throat. Tears formed in my eyes, and when I was about to cry, the boy removed the blade from against my throat and got off of me. He walked to my window then left without saying a single word.

ꌃꏂꈤ ꀷꋪꂦꅐꈤꏂꀷ

~Nobody's POV~
You were walking down the street with your new video game. You arrived home, tossed your backpack on the floor and put your keys on the table. Your parents weren't home; since you left your hometown and go to college.

~Your POV~
I insert the game in my PS4 and start to play. A couple of rounds later the game starts glitching. I shrugged it off and tried to continue playing. The glitching got even worse so I threw my controller as hard as I could at the TV but missed.
I laid on the sofa and looked at the TV but suddenly the words:
“YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT”
Appeared on the screen. My eyes grew wider as I saw a boy with dirty blonde hair and red eyes with blood dripping out of them wearing a green tunic pop out of the TV. He kind of looked like Link from «Legend Of Zelda». He walked over to me slowly and I close my eyes ready to face my death. But nothing happened... I open my eyes slowly. The boy was standing in front of me staring. I managed to break the silence and say: a
“Aren't you going to kill me?”
He lifted my chin so I was looking straight at his eyes and said: "Now now, I don't think pretty girls like you should die this young. Don't you agree?" I slowly nodded. He smirked then walked towards the TV but added before getting back in "Name's Drowned sweetheart, BEN Drowned" and then he left.

ꕥ𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙮ꕥ

~Nobody's POV~
After a long boy day at school, Y/N decided to go to the bakery to buy her favorite dessert “cheesecake”

~Your POV~
I entered the bakery and stood in line. A couple minutes later a tall guy wearing a white mask with black feminine features and brown hairs stood behind me. I started wondering why he was wearing a mask but suddenly the cashier's voice interrupted my thoughts "Miss?" “Oh sorry” I said nervously “It's okay. Now what would you like to order?” she said. “I would like a cheesecake please” I replied. The cashier handed me my cheesecake, I paid and went to a nearby table.

𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
I told the cashier my order, and she gave me the cheesecake. But when I was about to pay I noticed that I forgot my wallet "I forgot my wall-" I was cut off by a girl with H/C hair and E/C eyes “I'll pay for it” she said smiling. The cashier nodded and took the money from her. The girl went to back to her table and I ran after her. "You didn't have to pay", “It's totally fine” she replied. I took out my hand and said "I'm Masky" “Y/N” she said shaking my hand. "I alr- I mean nice to meet you" “Nice to meet you too! Would you like to sit with me?” she asked "Sure" I replied