「 four 」

Singularity

| Present Time |

Time is at it's finest, and it often comes slowly. But if you'll have the chance to finally reach it, you'll notice how quickly things drifts away from you.  As if nothing truly happened, it just disappeares without a second thought.

~

Lisa stood up from her bed, Accompanied by a terrible dread that came from the depths of her chess. Everything in her dreams we're all pear and silent. Not until  all of her hallucinations stopped, right when her memories from her past tried to invade her dreamland.  She just sighed in frustration and palmed her eyes, trying to escape all of her emotions. Little did she know it already did, right when she felt her eyes dripping warm liquid when she touched them. Lisa groaned and wiped it  agressively. She wonders why she's acting weird these days.

"Pabo, crying over some dreams" She mumbled to herself, now trying to get out of bed. Maybe having breakfast perhaps.

~

Without a second thought, she immediately went to the kitchen. Thinking of the perfect meal and ingredients to soothe her hunger this breakfast. Right before she could open the fridge, she saw a a paper that never failed to tempt her eyes the most.

「  

Pick the right food Lali, stop eating
pizzas. I want a healthy roomate
when I get home, arraseo? ;)

- Taetae oppa

One week, one damn week and that note never failed to haunt her. God why was he even born so lovely and affectionate. Especially with the Taetae oppa that he dreaded for her to call him for years till now. Her mind saughtly cringe from her childhood memories. She doesn't like calling his bestfriend like that at all.

Due to this reason, she wondered how it must've been saying nicknames to him as what he did in return. Its not that she wants to refuse him, She was just afraid of the fact how it slowly affects her. Afraid something might envelop her thoughts that might hurt both of them in the long run.

"Arraseo" She fully muttered, now opening the large fridge to get some of mother natures finest works, strawberries. She pouted. Just to see that theirs only three left in the box, and it sucks how she followed a simple note and succeeded to eat strawberries and greens everyday. Instead of foods she loved to reliquish on. Theirs even a mindful list that's stuck Lisas mind that she use motive on at random times. First Food, Its always her first  priority. Two their cool apartment and job, Because Hello? They can pay for themselves now. And Three . . .

Damn, She hastly sighed while biting one of the strawberries. Shrugging her daydreams off that she felt being too random. And Lisa was just being the simple morning person she is. Right after her early little snack, she would turn the coffee maker on and make a hot cup of chocolate milk to fresh up her day a bit.

Just as she was pouring the hot liquid. She noticed how dark and empty the room is without him. No laughing , no hugs, and most of all theirs no other soul exept for her to roam within this household.  Especially when the window infront of her started to pour  soft rain. Things got a little bit gloomy. The only sound she can hear was the ac and countless raindrops outside that scorched through her ears. It felt like those animes where a girl sips on her drink as she was weathering on how the atmosphere was treating her. It felt quite lonely without him, but atleast she can now feel free to either cook and take care of the house for once while sipping a dose of her morning drink. Speaking of him, Lisa recieved a letter that brightened her in this muggly morning.