「 one 」kth.

Inner-child

Have you ever felt the feeling called happiness? On how random for it to notice for every single people in the world. It's affections are still erudite that made once hearts valuable and contended. Happiness has never fail to test our deepest affections, even how hopeless it is.

But what if I tell you her story?

It was ice-cold as midwinter stood. She felt nothing but emptiness pulling her deeper within her guilt, as gusty winds rustled through her mane. On how the little girl wanted to celebrate their Christmas party, her chess was aching in pain. Her tears was pouring with her faint pink cheeks. The soft frosty snowdrops fell through her skin as she stood outside the halls.

It was lovely, yet sorrowful to see.

The windaghost hounded. And God knew it felt scary for a lonefull child to hear it. She just cried silently without any purpose. The empty coldness ran course through her body as she sobbed. The little girl was ice-cold, her heart wanted to give up so badly. She wanted something to take away all her pain. My child, did you ever felt losing someone without any strength to gain? She gripped her sleeves, trying to persists the coldness of the most beautiful season. Which is also to to be known to as the time to cherish love.

But she didn't felt it, and its making her worse.

Her sobbing didn't stopped. She didn't even felt little footsteps coming midway to her. Who's now standing in front of her in concoction.

"Miss, are you okay?" The boy tilted his head, waiting for her respond. She looked up facing him with teary eyes as she nodded.

"Im fine." the boy furrowed his brows. She saw her crying, she saw her suffering. And lies we're written all over her face. she is not okay.

"Who thought you to lie? Ash their bad at it" His almond eyes looked at her closely, She maybap his gaze. Looking away from his face and its making the boy frustrated.

"Here." He spoked earning her full attention as he removed the large red scarf from his neck, whom he claimed his parents gave it to him. Soon enough, he felt his hands. It was warm as if the coldness suddenly was gone. With two hands and one fabric, wrapping it around hers to soothe her from the coldness.

"My parents said that I have to we're these but I don't want to watch you suffer, so it's on me" He blabbered, his voice was humorous unlike hers. She let out a soft chuckle as he sat beside her.

"So what's wrong?" He asked.

Lisa looked at the snow, as a snowflake landed on her hands. She slowly flaked it. "My mom and dad got a divorce."

He stood breathless.

"And my mother and brother left. Leaving me and dad alone..." Her cheeks felt warm all of the sudden colliding with her flawless skin as she hid through the scarf. And It made the little boy felt guilty. "yah I-im sorry!" He groaned, his eyes felt pain-stake when he watches the girl like this.

"Gwenchana" She muttered, trying her best to smile. But if someone walked through her shoes, she wouldn't even have the courage to smile in the first place.

"No it's not Okay!" He horsed as he stood up, his eyes we're full of confidence. He isn't an average boy who has that much audacity to speak, he felt new to the girls eyes.

"I'll be your brother instead, Call me Taetae oppa if you want too!" He pointed to himself, his eyes was sparkly and confident, yet it was full of uncertainty that made the girl confused yet motivated.

"I'll be you knight and shinning armor! So what's your name again?" He asked. Lisa laughed unknowingly as he fully claimed her first smile.

"Jeon Lalisa" He smiled at her.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Lalisa" Their eyes was full of happiness and contentment. As if her emptiness was vanished Because of him, he truly is her Savior.

It felt new and exciting. But it felt young at the same time considering their still childs wondering around a lonely campus. But their minds thought, They wonder what paths they would cross to in the future.

Either right or wrong, they'll do it together.

But it's Destiny's choice to happen, despite what their heart sew as one. Even if its just feelings, sometimes it'll find a way to stitch it or rip it apart, slowly...