{flustered: xiaoyang}

concept: yangyang gets flustered by xiaojun's comments.

yangyang sighed and walked back toward xiaojun's bed. he flopped backwards onto it in front of the older. "ge," he huffed. "i'm bored."

"why?" the older asked without looking up from his book. "have you already bothered everyone else in the dorm?" a half smile crept onto his lips behind the pages in his hand.

yangyang scrunched his nose up at the older despite him not looking at him. "winwin kicked me out of his room. and ten and lucas got tired of me trying to mess up their puzzle. and hendery is practicing with kun, but that's besides the point."

xiaojun laughed at the younger, marking his place in the book and putting it down. "you seriously bothered everyone else in the dorm," he said.

"if you wanna put it that way..." yangyang mumbled, looking away. "then i'm here to bother you now."

xiaojun chuckled, looking at the younger fondly. "you don't bother me. all the time," he added.

"do you want to get out of the dorm?" yangyang asked, looking back at the older. "i feel like doing something... not at home." he messed with his fingers, looking down at his hands again.

"did you have something you wanted to do?" the older asked, moving to brush the younger's hair off of his forehead.

yangyang could feel his cheeks turn pink. "i dunno," he mumbled. "did you?" he realized the older had gone quiet to think. he looked up and his eyes wandered over the older's face. not necessarily in a way that a best friend's eyes should.

"there's something on my face, isn't there?" xiaojun asked without looking down at the younger.

"no, but there can be."

"what?" yangyang reached up to smack xiaojun's face, though it was a little harder than he had expected. he scrambled into a sitting position, his mouth still gaping and his eyebrows raised in surprise.

he stifled a laugh as the older rubbed his face. "i'm sorry, dejun, are you okay?" he almost broke into laughter at the end of the sentence.

"you hit me in the face, yangyang. but yeah, i'm okay." he rubbed his nose again before yangyang grabbed his wrists.

"do i owe you matcha for this?" the younger asked.

"you know what, i think you do." xiaojun smiled at the taiwanese boy holding his wrists. yangyang giggled at him, his heart fluttering at how close they were.

"okay, okay. but when we get back, you have to watch the cheesiest movie we can find with me," he said, grinning.

"deal." yangyang let go of the older's wrists, freeing him from his grasp. xiaojun darted out of the room, leaving yangyang gaping after him.

"hey! not fair!" the taiwanese scrambled after him, almost slamming into him when he stopped in front of the door.

"this is why i tell you not to run in the house, but do you listen? no," ten huffed from the table.

"sorry, ten hyung," xiaojun said, bowing an apology. "we're going out on a matcha run, do you want anything?"

"ooh, some croissants, please!" lucas piped up. "and a strawberry drink for winwin." xiaojun nodded, seeming to make a mental note.

"dark chocolate mocha with half and half and light foam, and two chocolate—no—a chocolate croissant and a dark chocolate brownie," ten said, as if he had been waiting for this offer all day.

"uh... what?" xiaojun asked.

yangyang finished typing something into his phone, then nodded. "i got it." he read out the order to the others and they both nodded. ten looked pleased with his ability to copy their order down so quickly.