𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

———————————————————Hospitals always held a very special place in Frankie Lawsons heart

———————————————————
Hospitals always held a very special place in Frankie Lawsons heart. She was a Lawson after all, of course they would.

Lots of people would probably be able to say the same thing, that they had a loved one saved or that they themselves were saved in a hospital but Frankie's reason was a little more personal than that. Obviously these reasons factored into her love for them, why else would she become a physician? But her love came from somewhere else, somewhere deeper.
She grew up in them.

Frankie comes from a very long line of surgeons, the Lawsons.

The Lawson were a family of world renowned surgeons going back multiple generations. They owned hospitals, schools, universities and even an award. Frankie loved this but hated it all in the same heart beat, it came with advantages and disadvantages.

Frankie loved America but her heart was always be in England. She moved to New York after finishing secondary school to pursue her ambition of medicine and to dip her toe into the world of fame and charity galas with her family. Graduating from Columbia university with top marks was one of the greatest achievements of her life and she would never forget it.

Frankie loved hospitals but she never thought she would meet her (sometimes) better half in one.