Vows

Day on in "Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 "
Ryan
We arrived last night, everyone basically chipped in and we got this 8 bedroom Airbnb. It was beautiful, we are right off the water so you know it was beautiful.

Waking up to her laying next to me nude , I loved looking at her but we was going through it.
So bad that I am pretty sure we aren't going to be married for long .
She was very upset and sick by the women I fucked during the separated that she wasn't even kissing or hugging me.
I had to take the pussy and that ain't right.
We ain't fist 🤜🏾  fight as much but when we did it was bad.

I planned the trip to get away and to try to build our relationship back up but I don't think she's trying to do none of that, so I went ahead and had the paperwork printed out , I mean I hate this is going like this ,because I really love her ,but I get I fucked this up and it's all my fault.

Sitting up in the bed I just watched her sleep.
Like Kay always been the girl of my dreams. I loved her so much and I really enjoyed her present.
She gave me my kids and I loved her for that.
We was good when we was good, I mean a power couple but shit been rough since I cheated with the bitch from New York.

I was horny. Really horny and I need some but I knew asking her for some was ah No so I would take it ,but not rape take it, I just started eating and licking , once I make her cum she's melting in my hands.
Climbing in between her legs as she slept, the pussy was fleshly waxed.

Kissing the pussy, I loved it so much it didn't make any sense.
Adding the tongue she moaned , not telling me to stop like she did most of the time , I ate away.

Ummm let me ride, she cooed as I made her shake. Kissing the pussy one last time I looked up to her as she rubbed my head.

Kissing up to her belly, I kissed the lips she had tatted in my favorite spot right by her belly button.
Kissing my way up to her titties, I licked the nipples making her she moan.
Let me ride she cooed again this time rubbing my back.
She ain't rode him in a min, I ain't know how to take it, I didn't want to get from between her thighs and she tricks me.

Laying on my back I watched her as she looked at the dick that she wouldn't taste.
Ummmm she loudly moaned as she sat on him.
Kay could ride, I mean like RIDE. It was no stopping until I busted or she wanted me to fuck her another position.

Holding her hips as she did her thing I close my eyes because I was enjoying the fuck out of the greatness she did.
Bouncing a little faster, she was fucking me like she was trying to show me how good her pussy was, shit I know it's good , she ain't have to show me shit.

Watching her get off the dick, I was so hard, turning around with her back facing me, she sat on the dick but she sat on him in a spilt and I loved this way , Fuck I loudly moaned as she worked the fuck out of me. Damn I moaned as the sweat covered both of our bodies.

Ahhhh I cumming she moaned as she looked back at me.
Fuck I cooed back sitting up and bouncing her hard on me as she exploded on me.

Fuck fuck, I moaned release myself in her.

Hmmm she mumbled as I just laid her back on me.

This was the first time we both agreed on having sex and she wasn't trying to make me use a fucking rubber. I will never give nobody this rawness but her fine ass.
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜