🤔

2 months later
Come on daddy, you slow Magic said as her and Ry run from me.
Man y'all cheating I yelled as they run towards the car .
Man it felt good being able to be around my kids as please.
Kaysee and I didn't get back together , we was cool as hell tho.
She said we need to work it out before we commit again and I agreed but we was good friends and I took her on dates a lot .

Today I had my two oldest daughters, they both played basketball and always said how they would kill me in balling, shit their right, they killed me and that's only because it was two against one .

Daddy so you said if we beat you, you'll take us shopping, Ry said as Magic laughed.
So to the mall we go, Ry laughed as I looked at them.
Naw let's go home first I'm sweaty 🥵
I said as they just looked at me.

Ugh no daddy , Mag said as I looked at her.
Bossy was a understatement, they pushed me around like I was their personal butler.

Cool whatever I said getting into the car.

1 hour later.
Damn you look just like your mom, do you know who I am? This fuck nigga said as he looked at Magic.
Umm yes your my birth dad, she nonchalantly said as she looked at him.
Yes I'm your real dad, he cocky said as I try to respect the situation but nigga I'm her real dad.

Umm no you're my birth dad, my daddy is my real dad, Magic said as she looked at him.

Looking at me the nigga looked pissed. But it was the truth.

You're so pretty, maybe one day we could go get some ice cream or something, you have four sisters I think who would like to meet you, he said as she looked at him.
Take my number and call me sometime, he said giving her his number.

See you later, he said walking off with the girl he was with.

That was weird , she said looking at me.
Yeah, you okay? I asked ?
Yes daddy I'm good , but it's time to go in Coach, she danced as Ry danced with her.

Why, like y'all acting like y'all rich, I said as I followed them into the direction of the store.

5 hours later
Pulling up to Kays house , these damn two had me everywhere and I'm tired.

Running in the house they didn't even grab their bags.
Really I yelled for them to only laugh at me.

Ha they got you? She laughed coming outside with some shorts and a sport bra on.
Yup, they did , I said looking at her body.
Hahaha let me help you, she said grabbing some of their bags.

Man I whispered as I watched her ass bounce.
What? She asked turning to look at me.

Nothing I said still looking at her, my Jimmy was hard as fuck. He ain't been touched in so long , I didn't want nobody but her .

Daddy daddy daddy Imani and Armani yelled jumping on me. What's up? I cooed hugging them.
Daddy mommy cooking spaghetti, you should eat with us they said as Mason and Carson runs in and jump on me.
Hugging them, she just watched us interact.

Where's Cas and babies? I asked as the other kids run upstairs . Sleep with Casey, she said pointing to the screen in patio that Casey loved to sleep on, it was weird she hated her bed, she was always on the patio and she had the twins loving it to.

Let me go, I need to shower , I said as she bend over bed in front of me. Taking the bread out the oven, she had me crazy a lot of times but I wasn't gonna try her just yet.
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Kaysee 3 a.m
Removing my toy from in between my legs , I was so horny, the toy wasn't doing anything for me but making me wanting sex more.

11 months without no dick is crazy for me but I was trying to do it.

Shit, I said getting out the shower.
Oiling my body down I looked in the mirror.
Touching myself I dreamed about him giving me the longest .
Bitch we finna go get some dick and come back home, I said to myself as I put on a white thong.
Covering my body with this short mid thigh dress, I just needed him to hammer me down and then I'm coming back home.
Locking up , I might regret this