Playing With Fire

A sub sat down on the cold table as their dom tied their baby’s wrist together.  “Are you ready?” The dom asked softly, kissing his sub’s forehead. His sub nodded and laid down. “Safeword?” He asked his sub as he hovered over them.

“Yellow.” They replied, earning a kiss and a smile. They giggled softly as the dom turned around to a table near them. He grabbed a match and brought it to the tip of a candle, lighting it. He picked up the candle carefully, turning to his sub on the table. The sub closed their eyes tightly and kept their breath steady as the dom held the candle above their body and tilted it slowly. Little drips of wax fell onto the subs' perfect little body. The sub bit their lip and gasped, squirming.

"Now now, little angel, hold still for master okay?” The dom said gently, tilting the candle more and letting more drips of wax fall. The sub whined and cried out, trying to be still as possible for their master, filling the room with sharp breaths and moans. The dom let a few more drips fall onto the body before he blew out the flame and set the candle down. He grabbed a warm wet towel that was sitting in a bowl and grabbed it and gently wiped the spots where the wax had fallen. He sat his sub up and picked them up in his arms and carried them into the bathroom. He set them down on the edge of the bathtub and kissed them gently and he turned on the water. “Very good job you did today baby, I’m so proud of you.” The sub smiled and got into the bathtub once it had filled and sunk into the water as their dom cleaned them. The dom went to their sub’s closet and pulled out their favorite pair of pajamas and came back into the bathroom, helped his sub get out and put their pajamas on and carried them into bed, covering them up with lots of blankets.

“I love you.” The sub whispered softly

“I love you too.” The dom replied and kissed their forehead as they drifted off to sleep.