Good Kitten

The master’s kitten laid across the bed, blindfolded and gagged. Each of their wrists, tied to the bedpost. He chuckled as he hovered over his sweet kitten’s body and ran his hands all over, making the kitten whimper and try to squirm at his touch.
“Stay still kitten.” He said, his voice strong but quiet, almost at a whisper. He grabbed a lighter and flicked it on.

“Be a good baby kitten and stay really still okay?” He cooed at the kitten who nodded slowly. Master kissed them on the head and put the lighter near his kitten’s body, as the flame flickered and blew gently. The flame brushed against the kitten’s body. The kitten let out a loud whimper, blocked by the gag in their mouth. The master moved the lighter up and around his kitten's body, as their kitten started to cry , the tears dripping underneath the blindfold. As he was finished with his project, he flicked the lighter off and grabbed the rag nearby and put it on the burn mark he made. The master then took off the blindfold and gagged and smiled at his kitten.

“You did such a good job kitten! Master’s very proud of you.” He whispered softly as he kissed their head and then continued on to taking care of his kitten.