Moving Back ~ Chapter 1

(Tommy's POV)

I'm done. I have been through too much. I think it's time to go see how the business is doing. I quickly run back to my house after a long day with Sam Nook. What to pack? Maybe my disc's, some resources, a sleeping bag, and how to sex. God I hate myself for writing that damn book. I still have to call Deo and tell him I'm coming back. Where did I put my old comunacator? Did I put it in my special chest? I go over and I check my chest and dig around. I quickly find it at the bottom of the chest. I pull it out and I press Deo's call button. "Hey Toms! It's been a while how is the Dream SMP?" He asks. Oh god how do I say I want to leave? "Deo, I want to come home. I have been in nothing but pain since I got here." I then explain to him why I haven't called him in a while. "I'm always going to be here ok Toms? I will go tell the boys about your return." he states. "Thanks Deo, bye I love you." I say. "Bye I love you too Toms" After he hung up I get the rest of my stuff and go to the Business Bay portal. I walk in and I am greeted with the portal room. I walk out and I see Deo. I run up to him and hug him, he hugs back and picks me up. He carries me to our bedroom and lays me down on the bed. He the lays down and starts to cuddle me. I can tell he missed me. I cuddle back and I slowly drift off into a deep slumber. I was finally safe. Safe from Dream. Safe from Nikki and Jack. Safe from everyone who tried to hurt me. I was free from all the trauma.

The Next Morning

(Sam's POV)

I walk into Tommy's house to wake him up, but I am met with an empty house with only a note. I read the note and I start crying. People hurt him so much he felt like his only escape was to leave the SMP. I open my communicator and I call for a server meeting at the community house. I fly over there with my trident and once I get there I wait for people to come. About thirty minutes later and the whole SMP is here. "Guys, we lost the youngest member of the SMP..." I say, the sadness could be heard in my voice. "We drove him away because we did not stand up like adults and help him. He left a note saying he was going to where he called "Business Bay"." I explain what he had said on the note. "I know where he went, he went back to his old friend group. I didn't think he still kept in touch with them." Tubbo tells us everything about his past life with Business Bay. They sounded like pretty good friends. "Tommy started platonically dating-" I cut him off there. "HE IS PLATONICALLY DATING SOMEONE?!" I yell. "Yes Sam, he is dating TimeDeo, his old right hand man. As I was saying, He started dating Deo right before he had to leave because he got invited here by Dream. I know just where that is." he says "Alright then, I say we get Tommy back." Says Quackity.