"I'm NEVER going back." ~ Chapter 2

(Tommy's POV)

I woke up with my face snuggled into Deo's chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I missed waking up like this. "Morning Toms" I then relized he was awake. "Morning Deo" I say back while trying to cuddle with him more. "Toms we have to get up, we have to go to a couple meetings in an hour." He then procsed to tell me what we have to do for the day. I finally get up and go grab my old suit and tie. I go into the bathroom to change. I couldn't get my tie to work so I just walked out with a messed up tie. Deo notices mt tie and walks over to fix it after he did his tie. "You need to get better at doing your tie Toms" "I know Deo, I just haven't done it for so long so I'm not used to it." I say as he grabs my hand and walks out of our bedroom and into the hallways to our business. Once we get there we instantly have to go to a meeting. When we are in the middle of the meeting Me and Deo are asked to go to the front desk. We make our way over to the front desk with the rest of the business bay boys. Once we get there I notice most of the Dream SMP are here. I hide behind Deo. "Tommy come over here, we need you at the SMP" Says Quackity. I wistper to Deo "I don't want to go back Deo..." "He doesn't want to go back, and even if he did I wouldn't let him. You guys mistreated him, exiled him, and used him like a doll. Maybe I shouldn't have ever let him go. MAYBE HE WOULD BE AFRAID OF EVERYONE, OR SUPER SOFT! MAYBE IF YOU GUYS LET HIM LIVE HIS DREAM IN PEACE HE WOULD BE THE SAME TOMMY THAT I KNOW!" Deo starts giving them a big lecture about how they used me. I don't blame him for yelling at them, as all the things he was saying were true. "I'm sorry son." I hear Phil say. "Don't call me son dumbass. You only have one son, that is Techno. You always favored him over me and Wilbur. INFACT WILBUR WAS MORE A FATHER TO ME THEN YOU EVER WERE! SAM WAS MORE OF A FATHER THEN YOU WERE! DREAM WAS MORE OF A BROTHER THEN TECHNO WAS!" They all gasped when I said Dream was more of a brother then Techno was. I turn to my security guards and say "I want Dream brought here. No buts, ifs, or whats. he needs to be here. I NEED my brother here." They all nod and go to the portal to go get Dream from the prison. The rest of them try to say that wasn't their intention but me and Deo could see through their lies. "You can all get our of my business and life." I say with a harsh tone. "I'm NEVER going back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES!

Started 10:05 a.m March 28th 2021

Finished 11:19 a.m March 28th 2021

Words: 527