ヾ◌ fighting ghosts.

be curious ( not judgemental )

11:47 am

fushiguro megumi
what was that about?

fushiguro megumi
why'd you message at 12 am

y/n l/n
nothing important

y/n l/n
i just got bored 😽

fushiguro megumi
alright

fushiguro megumi
do you believe in curses

y/n l/n
like wizards?

fushiguro megumi
no ._.

fushiguro megumi
the spirit that comes
from negative emotions

y/n l/n
OH

y/n l/n
DO YOU MEAN GHOST

y/n l/n
LIKE THE ONES THAT
HAUNT YOU AFTER
THEY DIE

fushiguro megumi
never mind

y/n l/n
NO

y/n l/n
i want to understand
what you mean so
continue to explain until
i get what u mean

━━

"MEGUMI GET OF YOUR PHONE." gojo-sensai sighed abruptly stopping in the middle of the sidewalk making me bump into him. ouch.

"i'm about to treat you to a meal." he complained, don't get me wrong i'm extremely grateful but i'm kind of used to him buying food for for me. "you've been on your phone a lot recently." he grabbed my phone from my hands but that wasn't the concerning part, the concerning part was that it was unlocked. "who are you even talking to?"

"give it back."

"y/n? a girl?"

"it doesn't matter, give it to me."

"you're asking about curses, woah you've fallen quickly."

"can you stop! just give it back to me." i took my phone back and placed it in my pocket to stop him from continuing to scroll through our conversation. it's an invasion on data privacy.

"are you going to tell her?"

"no."

"then why are you asking about it?"

"i was curious."

"that's what they all say, you know curiosity paves the way for love." he pointed at himself proudly and all i can do is furrow my brows. "i'm an expert after all." i don't want to hear advice from a womaniser. "what are you going to tell her? 'i fight curses and i'm a sorcerer.' she's not gonna believe that."

"i'm not going to tell her."

"but you see, when you get into a relationship no secrets should be kept."

"like you would know." i rolled my eyes and brushed his arm of my shoulder. "plus i don't like her like that, she's just someone i know." she's not even a friend. she was just someone who's interested in me because she needs my help. nothing more, and nothing less.

"i like her, she thinks i'm sexy." he continued because letting out a very narcissistic laugh. he must've have scrolled to the part when she thought he was my real violin teacher. "i can't help it that i'm irresistible." he pushed he hair back before putting his shades down sending a wink over to women then placed them back on and turned back to face me. "i think you shouldn't tell her."

"that's the plan."

"you don't want her to be endangered do you. next thing you know you have a curse threatening her to get to you." he continued to elaborate and i hate to admit but he has a point. i didn't think about that.

i only ever considered her also being able to see curses so i could tell her about jujutsu high and all, but if she wasn't able to see them i wonder what her reaction would've been if i told her i practically fight ghosts. even if she did see them, we're not close enough for a curse to target her.

"we're not that close yet, she's only an acquaintance."

"i find it so hard to believe that you have friends outside of nobara, itadori, and the 2nd years."

"we're not friends."

"then why are you smiling?"

"i'm not smiling."

"yes you are!"

"no i'm not."

ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ