ヾ◌ friendly date.

words that were said ( always have a reason )

"EXCUSE ME." i tap the shoulder of a guy who was around my height wearing a uniform similar to the one i saw y/n in. "do you know where the gate near the hospital is?" i asked once he turned around and acknowledged me.

"if you go straight then take a right you should be able to get there." he answered motioning the directions with his hands. "but you need an id to enter." he added.

"i'm just going to pick someone up." i said and he nodded his head. "thank you." i bowed slightly before we walked in our opposite directions.

this is a pretty big school now i'm walking around it. i'm surprised gojo-sensei allowed me to go. i thought he would talk about the upcoming school event with kyoto jujutsu high but he's been pretty busy too. there are times he would just disappear and come back a few hours later, then again thinking about his personality it's not that suspicious.

once i got to the gate i noticed a lot of the students here are already walking home and it's only 3:20 pm, are after school clubs a thing here? when i went to a normal school i used to walk home alone because tsumiki had clubs.

"did you see y/n today?" i heard a feminine voice mention a familiar name while i waited by the gate. the tone the voice was said in could most likely be accompanied with an eye roll.

"no, did she start a fight again?" another voice chimed in. so she is known for being a delinquent.

"no! someone picked a fight with her and now that girl that's started it was injured so bad she was sent home." the first girl continued to explain. "y/n somehow won but i heard she's also injured." y/n. that girl really doesn't know when to stop, does she?

"oh my god was that why she was in the infirmary?!" i checked the time on my phone and it's already 3:30 pm, maybe she's still in the clinic.

"i think so!" were the last words i could hear clearly by them as they walked away down the pedestrian lane.

"fushiguro-san?!" a male voice called out from behind me. i turned around and i kid you not, i could not recognise him.

"who are you?"