(Falsettos) Whizzvin - Baking!

Little! Marvin, Caregiver! Whizzer

Marvin silently watched as Whizzer moved around the kitchen, before making his way over to the counter and sitting a top it- thinking he was being clever and sneaky, but Whizzer turned around and smirked at him "what do you think you're doing?" He asked, ruffling the smallers hair who just shrugged with a smile.

Whizzer giggled "Well... You're fine to stay there as long as you don't get into any trouble, alright Sweetheart?" Marvin nodded "Whatcha doin'?" He asked, kicking his legs back and forth.

"Making cookies-" "CAN I HELP!?" he jumped off the counter excitedly and Whizzer jumped

"Uh... I'm not too sure about that... how old are ya, Marv?" Marvin stood for a second calculating, before holding up 5 fingers with a grin. Whizzer sighed with a smile "Such a big boy, I suppose you can help a little bit" he picked the boy up who grunted saying he could do it himself- but Whizzer just laughed at him and shook his head, Placing him down on the other counter- next to the cookie dough he had made up. Marvin gasped lightly before dipping a finger into it

"Hey! No no!" Whizzer grabbed the bowl off the counter and moved it to the other side of the oven "Nuh-uh" he said, Marvin frowned, sticking the dough covered finger in his mouth and mouthed a 'Sorry'.

Whizzer went to get a pan out and prepare it, Marvin watched in wonder, with his previously dough covered finger lingering near his mouth- this was an obvious sign he was slipping more, but Whizzer didn't say anything. He went and grabbed the dough again as well as a baking spatula

"Hey, Marv... pay attention to what I do, Okay Bub?" Marvin hummed lightly, shifting his eyes over to watch.

Whizzer started to scoop some of the dough onto the pan, Making it into a circle shape. He slowly handed the bowl and spatula to Marvin "Ok, try doing what I did"

Marvin took the spatula and dipped it into the dough, he splatted it onto the pan and Whizzer mentally cringed "good job" He praised lightly, taking back the spatula and fixing the dough into the right shape.

Marvin whined lightly as Whizzer made quick work of putting the rest on the pan, he smiled placing them in the oven and turning it on.

"Alright" He said with a sigh, Picking Marvin up off the counter and trying to place him back down on the floor- but Marvin let out a grunt of displeasure and a small 'No'. Whizzer raised an eyebrow and picked him back up, bouncing him on his hip.

"What do you wanna do, they bake, Sweets?" "mhmm" Marvin mumbled, snuggling into Whizzers neck. Whizzer sighed "Come on, Doll" as he carried him out into the living room and laid down on the couch with him on top of him, playing with his hair well humming. Marvin giggled lightly, playing with the hem of Whizzers shirt. Whizzer kissed his head and sighed contently.