Billy Tessio must die

Gordie prov

I sat in class. Language class that is!

Vern takes language with me so you just know he'll ask me questions about it. I think it's just funny but still I help him out except on some questions I push him to do it himself or teach him.

"Hey, Gordie?" Vern looked to the right at me.

There it is!

"Yes, Vern?"

"Do you think Billy'll beat me if Teddy comes over?" he asked concerned.

Well, that's a new one..

"Well.." I felt the back of my neck with my hand. My cold hairs stood up to feel my fingers.

"Come on, tell me!" he whined, he then pointed at me "And don't lie!"

"Ok.. He probably will, I'm sorry!" I said softly.

"Don't be sorry, Billy's just a jerk." he stared off at nothing before widening his eyes "- Please don't tell him I said that!"

"Haha.. I won't!"

He wiped his forehead "Whew!"

I laughed quietly again.

"Faggots!" I heard someone from behind us say.

I looked back at the snot who was now acting like they hadn't even seen us.

I snarled "I'm not a faggot. Neither is he so shut up before we beat your ass. You don't want Chris Chambers on your ass, do you?"

I knew just the way to scare someone like that, I hadn't before but when it came to someone calling me gay I got upset, my dad had always said that about me it pisses me off, makes me stressed yet angrily stressed in a weird way I guess..

He widened his eyes then tried to play it off "Nah, I ain't scared of that bastard but I'll forget 'bout it- f-for your sake I mean!"

Vern rolled his eyes as I turned back around.

I smirked. "Sure, Johnny! I get you!" I said to the boy behind me, Johnny that is.

Johnny's really scared of Chris! He once tripped Teddy then Chris beat the skin off of him. He had a black eye after Chris was done with 'em. Johnny likes to mess with a lot of people but when it came to someone in Chris's group of friends, he steps off because he knows what the punishment is for such a move. Most people know he's scared of Chris but he doesn't know that, he likes to think he isn't and that he just knows better to stay away from him. Teddy sometimes hangs out with him but it always ends with a fight and sense their so stubborn they take awhile to forget about it and get back to being friends. It confused me at times but I kinda get it sense it's Teddy of all people..

30 minutes later..

Vern and I were walking out of class when Johnny, who was holding all his books in his arm, pushed through us "Excuse me!"

He ran forward then turned around swiftly and made an L with his finger and his thumb and put it on his forehead, sticking out his tongue as he ran backwards.

Vern snarled "Can't believe Teddy hangs out with that kid!"

"I can believe it."

Vern glared at me with his mouth open slightly.

I looked at him "Not in a mean way! Sorry, I just mean-" I start to panic, Vern could obviously hear it in my voice.

"I know.. It's ok." he watched his feet.

I put my arm over him "I'm sorry.. Hey, you walkin home with all of us today?"

"I dunno. I kinda wanna take the bus."