Childe ➛ Morning (old)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Morning
Childe x Reader
Fluff
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
(This one is super old along too so please read at your own risk, I'll edit it sooner or later ;-;)

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

You woke up to a bright ray of sunshine hitting your tired face while you laid comfortably in your bed. You squinted and let out a small groan due to the amount of light that was now all of a sudden in your face. You tried to turn around to face the opposite direction of the window to maybe get a few extra minutes of sleep, but when you did you were met with a weight holding you down.

You looked to your side to find your boyfriend, Tartaglia or also known as Childe, still sleeping peacefully next to you with his arms wrapped around you like a teddy bear. You carefully maneuvered your way to turn around while also trying and not wake the sleeping Childe next to you.

"Princess~" You suddenly heard him mumble. The next thing you knew you were ever so tightly wrapped in his arms once again with your head on his chest.

"Good morning, Childe." You said softly.

"Mhm" Childe replied probably still mostly asleep.

Soon your eyes fell heavy once again and you drifted off in to yet another peaceful sleep.

⊹⊱•••《 Time skip 》•••⊰⊹

"Hey, Princess~" Childe said as he gently shook you awake. "It's time to get up and eat now~"

"Just a few more minutes..." you said as you hid your head under the covers hiding yourself from the outside world.

"Oh come on don't be like that, y/n. I even made you pancakes this morning... I guess I'll just have to eat them all if you don't want any..." He said as he turned his back to head out of the room.

"Stay right there, mister!" You called as you popped your head back up from under the sheets. "Your not ganna eat them all if I get there first!"

You jumped out of the bed and pushed past Childe making your way to the delicious fluffy pancakes before he could lay a hand on them.

"Works every time." Childe chuckled to himself as he followed you close behind, but when he arrived at the dinning room, you already had most of it in your mouth.

"Wow, you could have at least saved a bit for me." He remarked as he sat down across from you at the table.

"Sowwy" you muttered out through your mouthful of food.

Only a few minutes later you were already done and you took your dishes to the sink to clean along with the cooking utilities Childe made a mess of when he cooked.

"Hey, just bring me your plate when your done, ok?!" You called to him in the other room.

"Ok, girlie!" That nickname made your stomach flutter every time, yet you didn't even know where it came from, it was just one of the names he called you when you met for the first time.

A few more minutes passed when suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your waist pulling you back.

"Ah!" You yelped only to be met by Childe's soft lips attached to your neck.

"Childe~" you whined at the sudden attention "What are you doing?"

"Giving my love some attention of course." He paused. "I know we don't spend to much time together like we used to due to our lines of work, but today I cleared up my schedule so we can have the whole day together." He finished as he spun you around to face him.

He pulled you into a kiss before you could even respond, dipping you down to deepen it and you reached your hands up to his neck pulling him down even more. After a long minute you both pulled away wanting to breath some fresh air.

"So, ehem, what do you want to do then?" You asked while straightening out your pajamas.

"A shopping spree of course, just you and me, but don't worry I'll pay." He said excitingly like he was waiting for this day for a long time.

"You got a deal mister, now let's go get ready and head out."

And with that you both got ready to face the day ahead of you both straight on.

⊹⊱•••《 END 》•••⊰⊹