Yanfei ➛ Trapped

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Trapped
Yanfei x GN.Reader
Fluff kinda
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪
Today seemed like a normal day for the rest of Liyue, but for you it couldn't be any less than the complete opposite. It has now been almost a day since you heard from your girlfriend, Yanfei, which was unusual for the pink haired girl who did indeed have a lot of energy. Just that morning she told you she was going out to go do commissions for the guild and how she would miss you until she got back, but now it's about the time you both would be falling asleep.

Due to her telling you that it was only "commissions" and didn't give you a exact location, you had no clue where she could be because commissions can come from each and every corner of Liyue which meant she could be anywhere and even in trouble, but you didn't want to think about how she could be harmed. However, there was nothing you could do at the moment other than wait while trying not to panic and convince yourself that she could just be lost but still in safe hands.

You paced around your bedroom for what seemed like hours, but in reality it had only been about thirty minutes. Trying to sleep didn't help either but you managed to get at least a wink of it. Keeping yourself occupied until morning was a long and painful task. You tried to cook, clean, read, and play dress up with yourself with your whole wardrobe making a big mess, but nothing worked because the receding anxiety always crept back up into your brain.

You lost it when the clock struck 5 am, it was early but not too early so now was a reasonable time to go consult a certain someone. There was a wise old lady who offered any wisdom she had for anyone seeking it, Granny. Yes, you called her Granny too after Yanfei insisted multiple times that you were now apart of the family and had the right to do so.

Other than that, you now made your way to where her little shop resided while she was only just getting there and setting up for the day. You then proceed to explain the whole situation to the lady, Madam Ping, who also began to worry. After discussing what would be the right course of action you decided to talk to confront the adventures' guild.

Making your way to the other side of Liyue, your pace quickened until your feet lead you to the desired destination. Kathryn was happy to oblige and handed over Yanfei's given commissions because she also found it concerning that none of them have been completed yet. You rushed and took the papers quickly while apologizing for being a tad rude and improper but your nerves were still acting up. You scanned the documents in you hands as you hurried to the first destination.

Your heart raced as you checked the first area, but nothing other than a huge ruin guard that u ended up defeating (with your vision of choice) easily.

The second commission involved a lot of climbing but it was the most reliable option, treasure hoarders. These were money hungry humans who did have some intelligence so your chances weren't too low.

Panting as you pulled yourself up the steep mountain side, you saw the pink haired girl you were looking for all along. With one final push you hoisted yourself to ground level as you saw her in one of those one person cells the thief's always had in their base just for this reason.

You sighed in relief but you knew something had to be done as quickly as possible. Your vision sparked as a slight rage filled your body as you saw your girlfriend on her knees looking down in a defeated manner. The hoarders looked busy around the camp, that have yet to spot you, and all look weakened and warm down in a way. Probably because Yanfei would not go down without a fight, but you knew now that you had to finish said fight.

Yanfei was the first to notice you at the edge of the cliff quickly plotting your plan to take each of them down one by one and look relieved for a split second but then tried to shoo you away probably conceded for your safety as well, but you obviously couldn't just leave her there.

- blah blah blah epic fight happens, boom, baam, blehhhh, they're all dead
⊹⊱•••《 tiny time skip 》•••⊰⊹

You were a tad bit exhausted as you reached down to the final thief's belt and yanked a key hanging off it, guessing that the key belonged to the makeshift prison your girlfriend was currently locked inside of due to the resemblance it had in design and color.

However, as soon as the lock clicked signifying that it was now open, you were lightly tackled onto the ground with arms around you. "You really didn't have to do that you know, I totally had an awesome plan to escape." Yanfei stated with a bit if sarcasm laced in between her words.

"Huh, what do u mean!? I obviously couldn't just leave you there by yourself, who do you think I am?" You responded playing slightly into her little game. "I'm just glad you didn't get caught up into a big mess like I did." She said as she helped you back up from off the ground with a relived smile on her face.

"So you don't think I'm strong enough?" You said sarcastically as you flexed your muscles (even if you don't have any). She giggles in response, "Come on stop playing around, you know I didn't mean it that way."

"I'm just teasing you" you said as you grabbed her hand. "Let's head back and report to Granny before she gets extra worried."

⊹⊱•••《 FINISH 》•••⊰⊹

@Aminefreak425 ty for requesting <3
sry if this took a while, I've been on vacation. But I hope you enjoyed!