part 1

you sniffled and wiped your tears in the blankie. aone looked over at you from the floor leaning on the bed. "hm?" he rubbed your back and continued with his homework. you sniffled again. "is something wrong?" he asked with a angry yet gentel voice. "t-t-t-t-these cats they were a-a-abandoned, their momma died!" you sniffled and cried. "wait what! let me see!" he crawled over with you pushing the sheets over. you pulled them up letting him in. he snuggled in your side watching the youtube video. "..." you heard a sniff from him.  you stroked his hair curling and brushing it with your fingers. "im gonna turn it off it doesnt end well..." you turned your phone off switching your attention to your you got up and crawled under his shirt. "what are doing?" he blushed and attempted to move. "please..dont go" he stopped and pulled his shirt off exposing your damp face to the cold air. "why'd you do that?" "I was to warm" he pulled the blakets off his chest. he rolled over on his back and hugged the pillow. the door swung open, "y/n! yo- oh hey aone why are you here? with your shirt off?! ARE YOU WEARING A BRA?!" my mom went to full panic. "mom calm down and YES im wearing one!" you looked away blushing. "but why does my son in-law not have a shirt on? awwww are you guys finally together? ARE YOU PREGNANT!" she went to full panic...again. "NO! and no and NO! get ooouut momma!" you closed and locked the door. he looked up. "what did mean together? and son in-law?" he was sleepy, it was almost 8. "I'm gonna text your mom that your spending the night." "okay.." you couldnt help but notice how nice he smelled...and how nice his back looked. 'ahhh! dont look thats weird!' you thought, how had you never know he was this attractive! 

my second momma-

sweets, is aone with you?

me-

yup! actually can he stay the night? he fell asleep and I dont wann bother him.

my second momma-

okay! take care sugar he doesnt have practise tommorow but the next day.

me-

okay, thank you second momma!

my second momma-

anytime hun!

 hes has practise sunday...that sucks I was gonna go to the store and I didnt want people bothering me, excpecially guys. 

the next day

.

.

.

 "baby wake up!" you rubbed his back and stroked his cheek. "yes y/n?" "its breakfast time!" he lays back down and goes back to sleep. you rubbed his head and layed back down also. "I guess I'm sill sleepy to..." you yawn and lay down next to him.

----------------------------

love yall update between monday and wenesday :)

insta- Hawks_grave

love yall!!!

-author-chan